OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capodecina
Permabanned
I know i've posted a few lately but they were all from a similar angle. Don't mean to bore you but may aswell keep the thread alive!

aug20-4.jpg

aug20-3.jpg

aug20-2.jpg

aug20-5.jpg

UEX

UEX

Associate
Hey thats some decent symmetry youve got going on there dude, those pecs are looking awesome, wish i could get down to your BF level.

Soldato
Would it be possible to make a list of the top 20 or so calorie packed healthy ingredients, in the categories. My gains are not stalling through lack of determination on the weights, but a lack of understand of nutrition. I suffer heavily from a sheer lack of wanting to eat, maybe a slight disorder or laziness.
Something like you might see on the back of a food thingy, would be good.

UEX

UEX

Associate
ChroniC said:
Would it be possible to make a list of the top 20 or so calorie packed healthy ingredients, in the categories. My gains are not stalling through lack of determination on the weights, but a lack of understand of nutrition. I suffer heavily from a sheer lack of wanting to eat, maybe a slight disorder or laziness.

you sound a lot like me m8, why not just use powders? If you mix 25g Whey (conc/iso mix) with 300ml skim milk, 20g maltodextrin, 30g ground oats, 10g fibre, 1 banana, 10g BCAA's 10g L-Glutamine, bingo 1 meal out the way, add some olive or canola oil now and again and eat the odd red meat meal. Throw in an egg based meal and you can hit 6 meals + and only sit down to 2.

Plenty of people will complain about not using wholefoods, but its all about the components really. Theres a huge difference between what i outlined above and using protein shakes to replace meals, my appetite is crap, and on cutting supplements its worse than ever. This keeps me growing!

Soldato
A new one of me:

128285568682812500.jpg

:p

I've been off the gym for a few weeks due to not being able to afford it. I quit my job a couple of weeks back so i'm having to save the money that I get until I find a new job. Though on the plus side, when it's nice weather I can go for some long bike rides.

Soldato
@Wardie: Awesome traps dude! Dunno if its just the poses but do you do anything for the rear shoulder. Helps give your shoulders more depth front to back and avoids that shoulders forward look. Keep up the good work mate - damn you and your fathers genetics!!! :mad: ;)

Soldato
ChroniC said:
I dont know if it will stimulate your appetite, but drink plenty of water (I know u heard that lots of times before, try a hint of orange juice in it). Also try limiting the ammount you eat at one sitting so that you spread out your intake.

Capodecina
Permabanned
MTA99 said:
@Wardie: Awesome traps dude! Dunno if its just the poses but do you do anything for the rear shoulder. Helps give your shoulders more depth front to back and avoids that shoulders forward look. Keep up the good work mate - damn you and your fathers genetics!!! :mad: ;)

Cheers :D

Monday
Barbell Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Flyes
Dumbbell shoulder press
Skullcrushers/Close Grip Bench

I'm thinking of maybe dropping an exercise. I've had to do close grip bench press lately instead of skullcrushers because i've had no one to spot me. Plus it's not as harsh on the elbows. Will probably give them a go again soon though because they hit the tris more than anything i've tried.

I'll probably drop the flyes soon, I just like the feel of them that's all and my chest seems to be going nicely. I've only recently changed to dumbbell shoulder press from standing barbell press and it's quite a lot harder, I could do with a chair to support the back though. I think it's best I stick with them for strengths sake.

I've messed around briefly but for not real length of time with dumbbell lateral raises (christ alive they hurt) and front raises too. Tried some front raises a few weeks ago, brought them right up high though so the dumbbell ends up straight above your head (arnold style haha).

Feel free to give some advice on the shoulder work :D

Soldato
Wardie said:
I've had to do close grip bench press lately instead of skullcrushers because i've had no one to spot me.
"skullcrushers" can be done lying on a flat bench or a decline bench; done like that I never needed a spotter. I do a skullcrusher with a dumbell and even if my triceps fatique I can pull it to one side of my neck. I use the benchpress and bar to rest my back on.

Permabanned
megatron said:
"skullcrushers" can be done lying on a flat bench or a decline bench; done like that I never needed a spotter. I do a skullcrusher with a dumbell and even if my triceps fatique I can pull it to one side of my neck. I use the benchpress and bar to rest my back on.

I dont see that they are too dangerous really, unless you do triceps and shoulders on the same day or have very unbalanced strength. Just pull your elbows towads your stomach and sit the bar on your chest if you fail. Easy.

Associate
Well I didnt want to start a new thread so I spose I could post on this here thread.

Well after around 20 months of my life change, I've finally hit the 100lbs lost mark.

I'm currenlty hitting 184lbs and I started at 285lbs. I've a few before's but there all pretty bad, so here's just the one for the moment.

I've been doing a protein based diet now for around a month, and now training hard with weights.

100ai.jpg

It's by no means the end of the journey, it's just the start. But I feel I should thank everyone on this and other forums for the helps and knowledge and kind words over the last year and a half, cheers guys.

Soldato
Randell, thats a massive difference you have made. They actually look like 2 different people in the pics. How many months/years were they taken apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom