OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
completely correct except for one thing... partially!
the shaved head is the result of nature taking its course and me not wanting a birds nest on my head haha :D
struggle to look lean is one way of putting it haha

Hehe, I did notice that "nature was taking its course", but I didnt want to highlight it. ;)

Capodecina
Permabanned
i dont like it :( im sorry, i dont mean to be personal nothing like that at all, just seems to look TOO big and unatural...wardie's look is great.

Cheers :)

Nice to see my name getting banded around for good reasons :D

I'll get some new pics up in a few weeks. Trying to get my strength up a little more recently though so I can reap greater size benefits in the training cycle that follows.

Permabanned
Ding Ding Ding. Weighing in at 130lb. :rolleyes:

image126bo0.jpg

I am getting anoyed with being so skinny, some people can't lose weight, well I can't gain it. :(

I would have thought that now I am 22 I would be a bad ass killing machine but it isn't happening on its own and my training regime of Unreal Tournament just isn't doing the job. :confused:

Where should I start? I have no equipment or anything. Just started doing some sit ups and chin ups today. :cool:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
How tall are you? 130lbs is pretty light in general I suppose but if you are 5'4" then it is more in proportion than if you are 6'. If you have no equipment then calisthenics are a good starting point, there are a whole load here although I make no claims as to the effectiveness of all of them, it was just the first long list of them with illustrations I could find.

I'd also suggest reading GordyR's sticky at the top of this forum and thinking clearly about what your goals are. :)

Permabanned
Hehe, I am not sure what the units are of the scales I am using so it might be totally wrong but I am just under 6 feet but very thin. I have quite big sholders so that should help. going to read the sticky now...

Permabanned
Body fat seems to be down to 15% or lower now (thats from 17.5% which was measured on the 24th, now the 1st). So in 6 days is it really possible to drop 2.5%, this happened before where I dropped 2.5% in 9 days. Im not gonna denie that im moving around all the time, at work im moving around, and gym 6 days a week with treadmill running and heavy weights and treadmill walking. Im happy yeah but I don't know, in the beggining months losing body fat by like 1-2 percent took a month now it's falling off.

First reading I did today when I came in I didn't take my weight since I know it's about 14 stone 1 pretty much. So I put in 90KG since thats pretty much me yeah, and it came out as 14.8%. So I thought uh? alough happy I was skeptical, I hopped on the scales which are digital and it came out as 14.8 (considering I had already eaten and im wearing all my clothes etc, but I am 14.1 as I weigh myself in the morning). So for a laugh I stuck in 14.8 my height (192cm (6ft 3) and age 18 and scan, came out as 15% now. These are electronic scales, tried again and it came out the same so even though there not 100% accurate that suggests something, something good.

Permabanned
could someone please tell me how to calculate body fat....im starting back at the gym next week to lose another 12 lbs then moving on to the weights...so any advice would be great :)

EDIT i googled the body fat querie.....and filled all the measurements and weight in and they calculated my body fat % as 13.5%....thats being 6ft6 tall and 16st.12lbs.....no idea if this is right.......it says...

You have 31.7 Pounds of fat and 204.3 Pounds of lean (muscle, bone, body water).

me thinks that website is full of BS....but then again theres not much fat .

Last edited:
Soldato
First up started drinking whole milk, and LOTS OF IT. at least half a gallon a day.

Secondly start squatting, and benching, even if you don't have weights just squat freely and press up.

this will at least get you started :)

Permabanned
First up started drinking whole milk, and LOTS OF IT. at least half a gallon a day.

Secondly start squatting, and benching, even if you don't have weights just squat freely and press up.

this will at least get you started :)

I drink LOADS of wholemilk as it is. I wouldn't say gallons but a good 4 pints.

Just had 3 eggs. Done some more chinups and pressups.

If I don't look like Hulk Hogan by tommorow I am blaming you. :D

Soldato
I drink LOADS of wholemilk as it is. I wouldn't say gallons but a good 4 pints.

Just had 3 eggs. Done some more chinups and pressups.

If I don't look like Hulk Hogan by tommorow I am blaming you. :D

Dude, the problem right now is that you not eating anywhere near enough to put on weight. Others are suggesting doing squats, etc. IMO that is totally wrong at this stage. By all means goto the gym and keep eating what you are eating. Before long, you will actually lose weight and rather than add muscle, you will lose muscle and whatever fat you have left.

You might end up looking like this:

stickman.jpg

In order to get bigger, you need to increase your weight. To do this you need to ingest more calories than you expend. Its a simple formula that works EVERYTIME. Now, if you dont start eating more and do lots of gym work, as crazy as it sounds, but you will lose weight and become even thinner (see pic above).

If gaining weight is important to you, I suggest you start eating more (try and make it healthy) and dont concentrate on exercise. When you find you are gaining weight (probably fat and muscle), that is the point that you may now begin to start training, confident in the knowledge that at the very worst you will not lose weight and go back to being stick thin and at best you will gain muscle.

I have a friend with exactly your physique. He is about 25 now and has not changed at all in the 9yrs Ive known him. He is stick thin. I even advised him once to drink NLarge2, by ProLab, which he did. The problem was that he also took up cycling at the time and actually became thinner as result (while on NLarge2). Its not easy changing your eating habits.

Just like Morba is inclined to hold onto body weight, you are just as inclined to be unable to hold onto body weight. If you want to gain weight you will have to make a concerted effort to do so. The question is, are you willing to do this?

EDIT: I just realised that you seem to be keeping faith in the Egg. 3 eggs have about 250 calories. By doing the chin ups and pressups (especially when you take into account the afterburn), you have almost certainly used up all the calories you ingested in the hope that it will assist in gaining weight. An idea would be to eat the eggs and drink the milk, but dont do exercise. It may sound unhealthy but it is more likely to see you gain weight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom