OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
yep, you will add weight (even if its just lean mass) quicker than you will up your working weights.

Indeed. Also there is a physical limit and ability to what some people can bench. A lot of it I believe is down to genetics - all the big power lifters *usually* tend to be naturally "larger" guys. Most average guys like me (6'1" just over 15st) won't necessarily have the similar ability.

Soldato
Taken yesterday before work:
DSCF1620_2.jpg

Taken last week. Again, in the morning before work:
DSCF1610_2.jpg

I'm finding it hard to see any progress. My weight also seems to be sticking and not gaining.

I'm trying to build a decent chest, but find it hard to tell which could be down to bodyfat.

Sorry for image quality.

Suspended
Dude, you have a good natural build. Now cain the absolute **** out of your muscles in the gym. Balanced Diet. Maybe a suppliment or two and you will be sorted.

Soldato
Though I'm a bit confooosed at the 2 pics... are you trying to show 1 weeks progress lol?

Perhaps he is under the impression that 1 weeks gym work will show a visible difference.

I know some people who dont exercise and then do so for just a few days, after which they start looking at themselves in the mirror, convincing themselves that in the few days they have been exercising, there is a big difference. I'm not joking.

Soldato
I know some people who dont exercise and then do so for just a few days, after which they start looking at themselves in the mirror, convincing themselves that in the few days they have been exercising, there is a big difference. I'm not joking.

I know a chap like that, it's very amusing.

Associate
OP
Perhaps he is under the impression that 1 weeks gym work will show a visible difference.

Sounds like a mental disorder, quite common in the world of bodybuilding: Bigorexia, Orthorexia nervosa, body dysmorphic disorder etc.

Theres one at my gym who's apparantly been training 20yrs, bores everyone silly with his "knowledge" on nutrition, training and supplements, the regular members avoid him like the plague. Quite funny to see him preaching to the new members. Crazy thing is, he looks like michelin man but believes he's awesome! You should see him pulling his stomach in and posing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom