OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspended
Thanks guys.

Wasn't sure on my weight, 63.5KG according to the scales. Bearing in mind I did have left over chinese for breakfast (naughty). I know I should have weighed myself first thing but I hadn't for a while since someone asked I was curious.

Going for a HST session in 15 mins :]

63.5KG is about 9 Stone 10 i think.... Thats pretty good.... Nail those weights!!!!

Soldato
My diet has gone pretty bad over the last 1-2 months and I'm loving it! Still eating my staple 7 meals a day but treating myself often.

I reckon i've put a good 10lbs of fat on over xmas... but it's all good. I'm stronger in the gym I know I could drop 10bs in a month no problem if needed.

About 10 of us went from the gym went to pizza hut today and nearly made them bankrupt :D

Permabanned
That's still pretty damned good. :) What's that... 16% BF? Not bad really tbh.

last time i was measured it was 15% methinks but ive put a few lbs on since id say its about 17% at a geuss but im cutting aggressivley now. Clean as poss min cals and as much legal test support as i can find! hoping to have some new and improved pics up at the end of feb

Soldato
im geussing all you can eat lunch buffet?

Aaaaah. :)
I was unaware that Pizzahut did the 'all you can eat deals'.

Pizza has to be the most unhealthy food out there, surely. I cant actually think of anything more unhealthy. Even chocolates can have their pluses if eaten at the right time. Hamburgers have lots of protein.

Lard is worse, but no one eats melted lard.

Soldato
Aaaaah. :)
I was unaware that Pizzahut did the 'all you can eat deals'.

Pizza has to be the most unhealthy food out there, surely. I cant actually think of anything more unhealthy. Even chocolates can have their pluses if eaten at the right time. Hamburgers have lots of protein.

Lard is worse, but no one eats melted lard.

Pizza is certainly not the most unhealthy food out there geeez. Of course pizza hut isn't ideal, but it's a good cheat meal ;)

One of the guys with us holds the UK record for junior bench!

Soldato
Pizza is certainly not the most unhealthy food out there geeez. Of course pizza hut isn't ideal, but it's a good cheat meal ;)

The way I see it, with pizzas' high fat and carb content, low protein and fibre content - its gotta be the worst fast food out there, unless you can think of an alternative? I think maybe 'chips' would vie for the worst junk food title, however, very few people have chips on their own. Pizza on the other hand can be eaten on its own, with HUGE amounts of cheese dripping through the crust. (I hope I'm not making people's mouth water ;) )

One of the guys with us holds the UK record for junior bench!

I wouldnt doubt that for a second. Is he a heavy pizza eater? If so, Im guessing he isnt lean and is holding quite a lot of fat on him. Strong as an ox though. Thats one thing eating pizza will make you (if eaten with other nutrients), given its high calorific content, you can ensure that you hold onto any mass gains.

To be strong: eat loads (pizza included), ensure good protein supplies, train regularly and sleep well.

To be lean and strong: diet becomes very very important and pizza would become a big no-no.

Soldato
Illegal Test stuff is illegal for a reason hehe... Way too strong - Mad side effects. + You cannot be guaranteed quality with it.

I havent looked into steroids in too much detail, but from what I've read, as long as you do your research well and are well educated in their use and dosages, then they can improve you physically with minimal (controlled) side-effects. The problems occur when you start to abuse the dosage levels. The same goes for ephedrine (illegal in the USA because some people OD'd and died as a result), which I take when leaning out and have been doing so for 5yrs now.

Soldato
The way I see it, with pizzas' high fat and carb content, low protein and fibre content - its gotta be the worst fast food out there, unless you can think of an alternative? I think maybe 'chips' would vie for the worst junk food title, however, very few people have chips on their own. Pizza on the other hand can be eaten on its own, with HUGE amounts of cheese dripping through the crust. (I hope I'm not making people's mouth water ;) )

I wouldnt doubt that for a second. Is he a heavy pizza eater? If so, Im guessing he isnt lean and is holding quite a lot of fat on him. Strong as an ox though. Thats one thing eating pizza will make you (if eaten with other nutrients), given its high calorific content, you can ensure that you hold onto any mass gains.

To be strong: eat loads (pizza included), ensure good protein supplies, train regularly and sleep well.

To be lean and strong: diet becomes very very important and pizza would become a big no-no.

Why are you talking to me like I don't know any of this? :confused:

You can make pretty healthy pizzas by the way...

High carb+fat generally isn't done in bodybuilding, but for a cheat meal there's nothing wrong with it imo if it's placed well. IE Second meal of Sunday, progressively cleaning up as the day goes on.

Oh and as for if the guy is a HEAVY pizza eater, no- not really. He has a cheat meal 1-2 times a week like the rest of us. He's sitting at around 18 1/2 stone right now, he genetics are awesome!!! .... B****d.

Soldato
The same goes for ephedrine (illegal in the USA because some people OD'd and died as a result), which I take when leaning out and have been doing so for 5yrs now.

This isn't really needed when cutting up unless your diet / training routine isn't up to scratch... that or you need that extra help to get to competition level IMO.

Permabanned
I havent looked into steroids in too much detail, but from what I've read, as long as you do your research well and are well educated in their use and dosages, then they can improve you physically with minimal (controlled) side-effects. The problems occur when you start to abuse the dosage levels. The same goes for ephedrine (illegal in the USA because some people OD'd and died as a result), which I take when leaning out and have been doing so for 5yrs now.

That is true, its the local meatheads, without proper knowledge, who give the juice a bad name. I'm pretty much undecided as to whether i ever want to go that route, simply due to the supply difficulty and the potential that you get stuck taking to maintain the muscle.

What i was refering too as LEGAL test support, im taking tribulis terrestis, Alri Methoxy-Tren (7b-Methoxy-trienbolone) and alri Jungle Warfare along with Leviathan. Great stack so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom