OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Thanks guys.

Wasn't sure on my weight, 63.5KG according to the scales. Bearing in mind I did have left over chinese for breakfast (naughty). I know I should have weighed myself first thing but I hadn't for a while since someone asked I was curious.

Going for a HST session in 15 mins :]

Wow, only 63.5KG? How tall are you just out of interest? Only reason I ask is because i'm around the same (i'm always hovering around 10.5 stone, give or take a little) and have far less bulky muscle mass than that and im only 5'10" and a bit!

But yeah you have a great frame there mate, nice work. :)

Permabanned
Leviathan is great its a pro anabolic thermo, really burns you up but also helps with growth and retention, JW and MT are just PH's essentially and tribulis is a natural test stimulator (anecdotally at least)

Heard things about JW, side effects of psychological, acting as if like a drug temporarly?

Soldato
I would always consider the natural route the way to go, but if done correctly usage can be safe. Personally, I'm natural all the way and I would never even dream of putting anything like that into my body.

Soldato
There's definitely a lot of food to be eaten here in singapore!!! Almost zero steak but lots of chicken and duck which is yum. Most recent picture taken makes my back look quite nice though!

2205756375_a7e1ac6e74_o-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Leviathan is great its a pro anabolic thermo, really burns you up but also helps with growth and retention, JW and MT are just PH's essentially and tribulis is a natural test stimulator (anecdotally at least)

Tell me more about Leviathan. Ive just read the blurb on it, but in your experience is it working?

I always find that during my cutting phase I lose too much strength/muscle, as well as fat, of course. Perhaps this product is the answer?

Soldato
I was trying to run but my flip-flop gripped the floor, my foot didn't grip the flip-flop, so I flip-flopped onto the floor. An eagle-eyed group of girls captured the whole thing!

Man of Honour
I think that's how a lot of people start... chuck a few weights around the gym, get "beach" fit, then think, actually... I wonder how well I could do.... I know that's the truth for me. I only started really hitting the gym hard a year ago, though I've been going for a couple of years previous, but stuck to machines and cardio as well as other sports. I was then bitten by the bug and spent some time in the free weights room. It is now my home. I wish I had a picture of me before I started, but I was around 13.5st maybe only around 13 (I'm 6'1"), which isn't too slim as I've always been naturally slightly broad and thick set, however I'm now comfortably over 15st which has happened in little over a year of hard training, most of which was really towards the last 6 months when I've really started to push myself. I won't ever take it seriously enough to load myself with lots of supplements bar whey which I think is just a sensible supplement for your body after some hard training. However my diet's improved tremendously (though it's always been very good) and my sleep/eating pattern has improved as a result. Also starting a new career where I'm not spending 7 months of the year abroad has helped me dedicate my concentration on my fitness. I now can see how well I've done. I used to struggle benching 60kg for 8! Now I have the time (albeit I work long hours) it feels amazing to see and feel my progress. The thing is I can actually see it now, and I do feel so much more confident and stronger as a result - I have developed a little narcissism but it's not a bad thing. I just wish I wasn't such a hairy ****er but I've developed enough that people see the bulk before my fur :p It's a great feeling being able to help friends with moving/lifting things too, or simple tasks like moving patio slabs are now a 1 man job rather than 2, labour and power intensive jobs can now be achieved in a way that I used to think were superhuman. I don't feel indestructible, but I'm certainly feeling a lot tougher than I used to be. And to think I used to be in the 1st XV at school! I know there are a lot of "big" or even "overweight" people out there than make me look small, but I am starting to very much feel like more of a beast. I love it!

Permabanned
Tell me more about Leviathan. Ive just read the blurb on it, but in your experience is it working?

I always find that during my cutting phase I lose too much strength/muscle, as well as fat, of course. Perhaps this product is the answer?

yes m8, i like it and i reckon it works, Alri Hyperdrive 3.0 is very good too imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom