OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
lol one of my ex's posted a nice pic of me on Facebook

Ultra age 18

7677720_24b432311200509518_m.jpg

Permabanned
just had a breif squint in the mirror (sad huh) im still lacking chest development, traps are much bigger now and arms have better tone. Quads have gained most but obviously hard to show unless cut to the bone. Shoulders are better too. I'll be renewing pics in about a month when im in shape again.

Associate
just had a breif squint in the mirror (sad huh) im still lacking chest development, traps are much bigger now and arms have better tone. Quads have gained most but obviously hard to show unless cut to the bone. Shoulders are better too. I'll be renewing pics in about a month when im in shape again.

HOLY CRAP, your like double the size.

You're forarms are the size of my arms.....:(:p You look really thick but as you said your chest doesn't look as though it is in proportion.

This is the part where I push dumbell bench press, its done wonders for my chest strengh and size in the last 4 or 5 weeks. :D

Also did you get a chance to look over my new routine in my thread? I double posted it so it didn't get bumped up :)

Permabanned
HOLY CRAP, your like double the size.

You're forarms are the size of my arms.....:(:p You look really thick but as you said your chest doesn't look as though it is in proportion.

This is the part where I push dumbell bench press, its done wonders for my chest strengh and size in the last 4 or 5 weeks. :D

Also did you get a chance to look over my new routine in my thread? I double posted it so it didn't get bumped up :)

been doing DB and bench pres since i started and good technique flyes. In real life my chest gets a lot of remarks because in the pics my overall size doesnt come over very well. TBH without a decent cut its hard to demonstrate size by pic

Soldato
No need for the put downs.

I can never see the point in saying something negative and then saying "no offence". It's not like it only becomes offensive if you say "offence intended" so why would it not be offensive if you say "no offence"?

Ugatennis, you need to eat more mate! I remember your other thread with your before and after picture. It looks like you are training well but I don't think you have the calories to be getting bigger. Your muscles are much more defined but it wouldn't do you any harm to pick up some fat on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom