OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'd advise cleaning up your diet a bit and dropping your bodyfat % and you will really see your gains.

I think your spot on there, I've not had the cleanest of bulks, and you can tell. I'll continue to lift 4 days a week, but focus on a stricter diet, aiming for better body composition, rather than outright mass gains.

Soldato
Spot on. I would keep training as you are, muscle maturity takes a long time.

Keep training as you are, but change your diet :) Lower the carbs and up the fats, with no carbs in the evenings.

Permabanned
hey guys, was just gettin some new pics together but not happy enough wih BF atm so decided to whack up an arm pic
rightarmrd3.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The more you use it the quicker it grows back. I use it every 2 weeks if I want to keep the hair at bay. After about 4 days the hair coming back, but not very visible. In the pictures above I actually have a few small hairs which the cream didn't get but they aren't noticable.

Suspended
The more you use it the quicker it grows back. I use it every 2 weeks if I want to keep the hair at bay. After about 4 days the hair coming back, but not very visible. In the pictures above I actually have a few small hairs which the cream didn't get but they aren't noticable.

Nice, I will try it.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Yea I have had my front waxed. It wasn't very good for me as I got patches of red spots all over my chest - I think that was down to either it being my first time or having sensitive skin.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Well I weigh 180lbs roughly, but I'm taking creatine so some will be water retention. I don't think it's light for my height (5,11").

@Jim: The V shape is achieved by putting size onto the shoulders and lats while maintaining a small waist. I don't have broad shoulders by any means, but compared to my waist which is ~30inches it gives a good V shape.

Last edited:
Caporegime
hold the **** on a moment. this is bodybuilders: post your pics, not some thread for male hair waxing products!!!

Anyone outside of SA probably thinks this thread is rather gay already, but recent post have raised the gay factor by 5!!

:p

Man of Honour
Well I weigh 180lbs roughly, but I'm taking creatine so some will be water retention. I don't think it's light for my height (5,11").

@Jim: The V shape is achieved by putting size onto the shoulders and lats while maintaining a small waist. I don't have broad shoulders by any means, but compared to my waist which is ~30inches it gives a good V shape.

I'm just over 6' - touching 6'1 and am nearly 30lbs more than you. :p I'm quite broad and stocky anyway I think you've done amazingly well - are you a hard gainer?

Your chest strength is evident and immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom