OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC1

TC1

Permabanned
Sorry guys. My posts do come across rather harsh. Can't help it i suppose. My army days you see! Tough time etc.

Anyway, sorry if i upset anyone. Good luck Rich anyway. Keep on pumping iron matey.

Caporegime
TC1 said:
Sorry guys. My posts do come across rather harsh. Can't help it i suppose. My army days you see! Tough time etc.

Anyway, sorry if i upset anyone. Good luck Rich anyway. Keep on pumping iron matey.

If that's a genuine apology then I accept but you just might want to vet your posts a little and consider their tone/effect before you press the "submit" button next time. :p:D

Last edited:
Soldato
Richdog dont appologise because he has tried too, ill also question how on earth you have become an instructor at a gym with that attitude. It's just completly unnessecary, and I cant see how it's constructive in a "brute" way or not.

Soldato
If a gym instructor said to me "you're skinny" I'm not going to cry about it, and on top of that, TC1 offered a solution along with his comment. It wasn't neccessarily the most polite thing to do but it doesn't require everyone to go on and on about it.

Caporegime
cleanbluesky said:
If a gym instructor said to me "you're skinny" I'm not going to cry about it, and on top of that, TC1 offered a solution along with his comment.

No-one cried, and his solution wasn't a solution, it was just a rude and completely unconstructive comment that rubbed people up the wrong way. Simple as that really... and he knew it hence why he apologised and as far as i'm concerned that's the end of it and we should just let it lie now and get the thread back on track. Not sure what you feel you're adding to the discussion now besides stirring things up further... but that's very unlike you eh? ;):p

Last edited:
Associate
Some one's routine is either very unbalanced or they just pulled some figures out of their backside... as for being a gym instructor... yeah...

I can see from the 'advice' you gave that you're a good one. ;)

(you're full of it)

PAz

PAz

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
All chubby powerlifters say that :p ;) :D

To be honest a six pack has never bothered me, but thats probably Oddjob's MSN brainwash coaching (and whatever he was trying to slip into my drinks in Poland...)

(and I'm sure he would be happy to vouch that I am not really close to a powerlifters build as well :p)

Soldato
I wouldn't be suprised if TC1 is lying. Who on earth has the shoulders for a 400lbs bench but can't do a bodyweight shoulder press?

Oh well.

I'm starting the summer cut in two weeks so I'll post before and after pics at the end of june.

Soldato
Looking good people!
Chong - Very good for someone so old :p (joke)

Last few weeks I've really been upping everything lifting wise - realised I was not making too many gains (power) so gone on an all out mission to make new PB's every week! Go to the best gym in the world (in my eyes) so this helps!
Currently 205lbs @ 6ft.3 and want to gain about 10-15 before trimming some off!
Keep training peeps

Associate
17.9% bfat

sv200125en1.jpg

17.4%
sv200126ud7.jpg

16.4%
sv200308ft5.jpg

LOL my weight actually went up even though my bfat dropped signicantly.. went from 13.1 st to 13.5 st

Body fat % has been the bane of my existance lol...
always been able to run for hours or gain muscle really easy but bfat % has been problematic.
PB was 9.8 seconds though there was probably some error in the judges part as my av is 10-11.1:D

Last edited:
Associate
I used to run in the scotland team years ago. 9.8(depends on how accurate coach was with timer) is PB, at my athletics club so it doesnt really count as siognifitcant though hence the smilie, could have been a slow judge timer or whatever or quick judge stop, even if its an error ill still speculate that I was close :D and claim it anyway. 10-11.1 is my average.
broke my ankle stopped altogether and lost all my muscle and fitness:(. Dropping body fat is the most awkward thing ever, even the slightest variation in diet seems to screw it up

I remember a huge thread detailing peoples progress for fitness etc...what happened to it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom