OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think I'm done with cutting. I want to start putting on some muscle, this time however, its going to be super clean bulking. I had way too much fun last time I bulked.

Update pictures as of yesterday ( may 28).

2egag60.jpg

an1uon.jpg

PAz

PAz

Soldato
lol. Chest has always lagged behind, I always feel my triceps and shoulders do all the work in chest movements.

I had this problem. About 3 months ago I have started holding the bar about an inch above my chest for a second or so when in the lowered position. Its made a huge difference.

Permabanned
lol. Chest has always lagged behind, I always feel my triceps and shoulders do all the work in chest movements.

flyes...flyes....flyes... and with straight arms not girlie flyes. Also focus on incline movements. Great arms but dont sit there and go "lol yeah my arms ALWAYS dominate presses" Do something about it! Its not hard, bottom ROM presses, mid point isometrics, PROPER FLYES. Balance is key in BB'ing, being big will get you noticed being balanced will get you respect.

Man of Honour
to be fair they probably arent that big, just next to his chest they are looking massive. super lean though, so its all muscle which is great :D

They are big in relation to his body though. My arms are just over 17" but look in proportion so don't look too big in comparison.

As for chest, negs, and wide grip bench are probably a good idea. And by negs I mean achingly hard slow negs. Slow reps too. Straight arm flies also another brilliant idea, varying from decline to incline. Again incline DBs and decline DBs will bring your chest out - try and focus on isolating your chest if you can.

As I said before your chest is the only thing that lets your physique down Robert :)

Soldato
Any chance some of you could post up some starting out/current photo's. Been going to the gym for about 7 weeks. Generally my strength has improved quite a bit and I'm noticing small changes in a few muscles. Would be nice to see what people have achieved without having the scan through all the posts :)

Capodecina
Permabanned
Looks like the oldskool HIT is paying off Wardie, can definitely see some improvement there :)

Cheers :)

HIT did work quite well for me, I especially benefitted from having a seperate day for shoulders and triceps.

I'm on an Upper/Lower at the moment as I wanted to do that Hungarian Leg Blast where you squat with around 30% 1RM but do so for 2 minutes, then increase my 30 seconds every leg session until you get to around 8 minutes!

But i've had a back injury so i've not been squatting or doing a lot that involved lower back.

Once it gets better i'll be back on HIT without a doubt :D

Increasing my kcal a fair bit now, just going to have to keep on top of make sure I don't go too far the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom