• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK Cinebench R15 benchmark thread

Associate
I think i'll have to delid before i will attempt anything over 1.28 cause the temp spike is huuge. 1,3v will put me near 88 degrees on my AIO with noctua SP fans at max RPM.. Have a feeling the thermal paste job by intel is shoddy.. what a shock haha.

Still stock Haswell i7 level's of performance for the multithreading.. which is good imho and yeah singlethread is a good bit ahead. Wonder how it holds up in games .. poke poke..

Sorry mate, ITX build is onboard graphics for now, delivering to my Dad by Easyjet in 2 weeks time where I will swap his 1080 into this build, then I steal his SSD's and complete my build, so no game info for a month :(

Soldato
Don't know if you've already mentioned it but what are you using to cool that i3? almost 5,6 is impressive.
it was on SS phase, but ironically that bench session with that i3 killed my phase XD..... well it wasnt the i3 as such, but it was ambient of 27c and i ran it for 8 hours straight in the middle of summer. :'(

phase was at -55c at evap and the cpu was running +11c max under load delidded but with pk-3 cos i didnt have any thermal grizzly at the time.

i am hoping to pick up a cheap asrock mocf or asus ix apex and run the i3 on ln2 with the ram at 4000+mhz c12. i should get 6.2ghz+ then and it will sit at -185c no problem hopefully.
1861832.jpg

gallery_16915_3650_209243.jpg

gallery_16915_3650_120819.jpg

RSR

RSR

Soldato
1HPiWWd.png

Looks like I have room to go higher but its hiting the thermal limits on 2 cores, so it did throttle it back :(

Soldato
So after a little issue with the memory sorted by an increase in volts to 1.4 I have managed to overclock the 1600 to 3.7ghz just by keeping everything else auto. Cinebench score is now slightly over that of the standard clocked 8350 it replaced:

gfamoxw.png

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Not too bad on all 10 cores, I'm just running a basic XMP profile at the moment so there will be more to come with memory tuning.

LqGAUyT.png

Back
Top Bottom