• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

-== OcUK Extreme GeForce GTX 280 Amazing Deal! ==-

I was going to save up a few months and maybe get a 4870X2 - but now you've gone and made me buy one of these! :)

My wife's gonna go ape, and I'm blaming OcUK. If you get an angry Russian on the phone you know why.

Explain the money you saved on the GTX 280 compared to buying a 4870x2 and it will be fine ;)

I still cant believe how much that deal became an impulsive buy! I didnt even go on the forums first, saw it, bought it, talked about it! :D

tbh I always do a re-format of my HDD fresh install everything when I get new gfx card.
its why I have 2 1tb HDD's

I got monday off too. Sadly this wasnt the reason gotta go to dentist at 2:00 :(

Hopefully it will come before then :D

Last edited:
Question for you learn'd ppl...
Can i just drop this in to replace my 8800GTS, or will i have to do the whole driver uninstall - reinstall thing ? ( Xp32 & Win7 Beta1 )

Best to at least uninstall the drivers and reinstall mate :)

Sometimes the system wont boot up with the new card or you will just get a blank screen! Saves you wasting any time.

We have a lot of these still in stock. Plenty to ship out. :)

Excellent, whats the latest i could order for saturday delivery? or has the time passed?

EDIT: as special delivery sometimes arrives saturday, what's the latest that could be a possibility?

EDIT2: another question, if i didn't order today do you reckon you'll still have stock on monday, and would you be getting more stock eventually?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom