• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

-== OcUK Extreme GeForce GTX 280 Amazing Deal! ==-

Excellent, whats the latest i could order for saturday delivery? or has the time passed?

EDIT: as special delivery sometimes arrives saturday, what's the latest that could be a possibility?

EDIT2: another question, if i didn't order today do you reckon you'll still have stock on monday, and would you be getting more stock eventually?

If you call our sales team they should still be able to get one out.

Doubt it, the way its going we should be out of stock by the morning! :D

Can anyone recommend me a decent PSU to get with this (should maybe start a seperate thread)?

Currently on a 400W Antec Smartpower, E2180, HD4670, 4GB, 1HDD. I'm guessing it won't even start this card :(

Am looking to get a new case/psu/quad next week, but the 280 arrives tomorrow and I can't wait a whole week to try it - may have to source a local PSU. Would a decent brand 550 do the job?

Back
Top Bottom