OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I'll see what I can find - this is about the only time I take pics of me, I never particularly liked taking pics of myself before - but I'll have a look. :)

It's quality looking at "before" pics. Unfortunately I only have ones from holidays etc.

Really regret not getting proper "before" pics.

If anyone is starting their journey, you MUST get before pics. It will serve as a brilliant motivator.

Man of Honour
OP
It's quality looking at "before" pics. Unfortunately I only have ones from holidays etc.

Really regret not getting proper "before" pics.

If anyone is starting their journey, you MUST get before pics. It will serve as a brilliant motivator.

Yeah I never took many pics - didn't really like having my pic taken to be honest.

I have quite a few with me with clothes ON... but hey ;)

Agreed about the motivating value of taking pics! Definitely works!

Soldato
1624-n514462281_59958_2758.jpg

Soldato
Great transformation FF.

I when I look back at myself a year ago I can't believe I was 55kg. I'm only a low 64kg atm.

But I look completely different.

The hardest thing for me isn't training ( I love it ), it's simply eating more.
I find it really hard to make myself eat that extra bit, and it's that little extra that'll mean I grow.

Man of Honour
OP
Just played a lot of sports and ate well, didn't really do gym stuff seriously then, in fact I used to go from time to time, at most once a week - just not my thing back then. Never really had a sweet tooth, and don't like fizzy drinks really, and I'm not a big drinker. That pic was over 3 years ago now. It's amazing that it's taken nearly 3 years of training to put on 15kg!

I've always been relatively fit and in shape - I just happen to be in bigger shape now :p

Soldato
I've heard from a lot of body builders that on average if you have very good diet and good training you might put on 4 kg a year if you keep doing it all right.

So three years for 15kg sounds very good!
My goal at max is only 80Kg

So thats 16kg for me to gain. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom