OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Just took some measurements and thought it would be a good idea to record them here, and compare next month etc.

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 14st
Waist: 34"
Chest: 45"
R arm: 15"
L arm: 14.5"
R quad: 22"
L quad: 21.5"
R Calf: 15"
L Calf: 15"
Penis: 14"

...ahem.

Not bad, think that 15" is rather reasonable for arms. My left side seems to be slightly smaller, but I think it could be due to the fact I'm left handed?

Thats quite strange as normally its your more dominant side that is bigger, which is usually the hand you use. Unless your one of the people who right left handed but use their right for pretty much everything else

Soldato
That's me, I think that my left side is much more defined that my right.
But I know my strongest arm is my right.
Drawing or wrighting I'll use my left,
Cutting stapling, kicking etc I'd use my right. Weird huh?

Soldato
I'm right handed and my right arm is actually smaller than my left. I think this is tricep related.

I agree your chest is quite large in comparison to your other measurements! I'm 5'10" and come with a 46.5" pump (measured today :)) with a thigh pump of 25.5" and arm pump of 16.5". Though most of my chest measurement is actually my back!

Soldato
Yeah, my chest is rather large, but it's not particularly reflected in my benching.
Max bench for me is about 110KG.

Those measurements were with no pump I should point out.
But because I'm pretty tall I feel asthough I've been stretched out, if I were smaller I would probably look a bigger?

Soldato
I'm right handed and my right arm is actually smaller than my left. I think this is tricep related.

I agree your chest is quite large in comparison to your other measurements! I'm 5'10" and come with a 46.5" pump (measured today :)) with a thigh pump of 25.5" and arm pump of 16.5". Though most of my chest measurement is actually my back!

I completely agree, my tri's on my LHS are noticably smaller. I don't have particularly large triceps in relation to biceps because when I was starting out I didn't really know anything, and conctrated on bicep curls :o

46.5" + 16.5" is pretty big :eek: well done!

Soldato
I completely agree, my tri's on my LHS are noticably smaller. I don't have particularly large triceps in relation to biceps because when I was starting out I didn't really know anything, and conctrated on bicep curls :o

46.5" + 16.5" is pretty big :eek: well done!

It's the lateral head of my right tricep that's smaller. Either that or it's bodyfat placement!

Cheers. Some recent shots on page 91 I think!

Just trying to get a really comprehensive tricep workout and a good mind muscle connection to help even it out :) (Dips, GCBP & some overhead cable work)

Man of Honour
OP
I take it the AGVT is going well then?:eek:

I'm pushing myself harder than I have done in a long time. Totally reviewed my diet, and also I cut down a lot before starting. So the hypertrophy is going to be slightly accelerated. Clearly some of it is going to be water weight - but I don't care! :D

Looking rather awesome freefaller :D :cool:

Cheers buddy - getting there! Really cracking on with it now - 50% of the way through AGVT now.

Soldato
Found a few old pictures of me roughly 4 years ago I think. Unfortunatley no skin as I'm wearing a rash guard on the beach but you should be able to notice a significant difference!

DSC00126-1.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

Me now for those that haven't been following :)
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=16217988&postcount=2705

Back
Top Bottom