OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

dun

dun

Soldato
Chest session today and my brother left his SLR out so I took the oppurtunity to get some decent snaps. Photo's always look a million times better from an SLR.

Lateral delts looked nice and round today. Still need more mass :D

Chest pump making everything else look smaller! :rolleyes:
Boulder shoulders in the making ;)

Sic em

Ok well I dont know how long it has been since I posted my first pics, I think it was back in late January, I cant find the original post, anyway, as you can see from the pics I havent really made any visible progress at all. If anything I feel a bit leaner than I was before. Its insane because I am scoffing down about as much decent food as I can. The frozen food plan went out of the window because I just got so bored of the food. I'm not really counting calories anymore but I am scoffing down a lot. Everything is dosed up with fat. I put 1 tablespoon of walnut oil into my 4 scrambled eggs in the morning along with 2 pita breads and 2 tablespoons of avocado oil (lovely stuff) with whatever rice I eat. So I'm getting basically 7 tablespoons of fats a day on top of all the eggs I eat and all the fat on the chicken legs that go with it. Not only that, I have pretty much ditched the cardio. My metabolism must be through the absolute roof. Oh and I'm still drinking teas and coffee's with sugar in at work. I had 2 teeth pulled today so I decided to scoff down a small tub of M&S pecan toffee icecream. I've done this now and then in the past few months. I'm almost at a loss at how much I seemingly can eat and not gain. I find it incredible really considering I was once 290lb at my peak.

Anyway the pics are before and after. Before I was about 166lb I think and now I'm about 170-172.

My lifts do seem to be going up although I think its still too early to tell. Welp, I'm going to keep stuffing myself and look for new ways to add more calories to my food. Deep fried Sweet potato chips in avocado oil anybody?? :D

To be honest I think the mass I have gained is on the legs. They look bigger to me. Sadly in the first pics I had my jeans on. Numpty!
On the right track mate, keep it up :)

Associate

I just found some stats I took back in Feburary actually. I assume I took an average of my legs and arms. From now on I'll do them seperately.

So, on the 2nd of Feb 2010 I had the following stats:

legs 22"
Chest 37.5"
Arms 13"
Waist 30.5"
Hips 39"

Weight 170lb

This morning, 10th of April 2010 I had the following stats:

Legs left 22" right 23"
Chest 38"
Arms left 13" right 13"
Waist 31"
Hips 38.25"

Weight 169.8lb (!)

I find it quite insane that I have eaten this much food and done so little cardio yet appear to have leaned up around the arse and arms and added some mass on the chest/back. Its actually very satisfying! Bloody hard work to eat this amount of food though. :p

Man of Honour
OP
Had a laugh with a mate today and just recorded some silly vids:

130kg Hammer pull down

180kg ISO rows

200kg rack deads

Anabolic curl superset (it's a joke between some friends and I - the eye patch and piratewear = anabolic clothing, means you get an extra rep out... it's a long story!)

I decided to do some squats for a laugh - even though I had trained legs only a day before I had access to a proper squat rack. Did about 2-3 warm up sets.

A few 150KG Squats

180kg Squat just for a laugh.

Failed 200kg squat :( This was the last exercise of the day after a 2hr work out, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Soldato
AGVT should be destroying you! :p

Do love having a bit of fun after all we should be enjoying ourselves!

Did manage to fall on my arse today spotting a friend on lat pull down. Inbetween some leg extensions near the end of my leg workout and I bent my legs as I touched the bar and just fell flat on my arse!:o

Associate
Im 18, 5 "11 and at 12 stone 3. For some reason it 'felt' right to put my hands up???

DSC01173.jpg

Soldato
This will most likely sound strange, but just scanned through the thread and its made me look at myself in a different light and maybe i should get some muscle tone and def going, as all you lot look damn healthy and without sounding gay 'right'. Time for some reading i guess.

Soldato
KnightStalker - I know what you mean. There is a chap at my old gym that I used to gawp at, in a non homo way! But seriously he was 190lbs or thereabouts, absolutely shredded and had a smaller waist than mine. He was in last month's Muscle & Fitness. It also depends on your goals. Mine is not to be huge, I simply don't have the core or genetics like FF, Tank, Benny, etc to be huge, but I can look quite solid and ripped which is my preference. I am 20lbs or so away from my final weight.

Oh yea i dont want to be massive, christ that would take me ages to get to that level of mass and muscle, id just love to get my arms more bulky to match my body and shoulders really and more tone on my chest/back. Been reading quite a bit and it all seems a little complicated at the moment, so some more reading needed.

Man of Honour
Oh yea i dont want to be massive, christ that would take me ages to get to that level of mass and muscle, id just love to get my arms more bulky to match my body and shoulders really and more tone on my chest/back. Been reading quite a bit and it all seems a little complicated at the moment, so some more reading needed.

Its only really as complicated as you make it, the basics are eat well, lift heavy and rest well

Back
Top Bottom