OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Looking big BennyC :cool:

Managed to sort of master a pose which allows me to show as much as possible at once.

Quite far into my bulk now, strength & size both up. Hard to tell what's fat and what's water from the mono-hydrate. All in all though I'm quite happy with my progression and not unhappy about my fat levels yet. When they really begin to bother me I'll start a cut again, hopefully even more succesful than the last one.

Diet will be a bit tricky now I'm at home, less calories but still as clean as possible, hopefully!

Soldato
Actually is really big :D good looking proportions aswell. edit: no homo :cool:

Funny i'm the opposite get a lot better diet + more of it while im home so looking forward to around 4 months of as good as possible.

Soldato
Boulder shoulders and big arms there bennyC :o everything else is looking a good size too, though those things stand out to me :p
edit: Out of interest actually, what size clothing do you tend to wear?

Soldato

Much appreciated :)

Hard to say what size clothing I wear as I haven't actually brought any in such a long time as I was fed up of growing out of it all too quickley!

Tops that I have brought recently need to be a large, certain brands that come up small I'll be an XL :eek: As I've started getting broader in the shoulders tops have started to fit better, as it used to be my arms that required me to buy the bigger size. Though being only 5'10" large's tend to be too long in the body! My mothers a seamstress though so I can have things altered.

Depending on the brand jeans are usually a 34". My waist is strangely around 35/36" at the moment though I think water retention/bloat has something to do with this. On my cut it dropped down to 32" which it was originally.

I'm quite think in the trunk, from lots of deadlifting. I really am a bit of an odd shape so finding clothes that fit well is rare!

If jeans aren't baggy then I can't wear them. My quads protrude quite far out infront from just below the hip so if smart trousers don't have a pleat in them the pockets kick and they go tight across the arse :(

Not to mention anything that's tight on my legs makes me overheat and start sweating pritty quickly! My brother asked me if my thighs rubbed the other night and when I told him they did and showed him bald patches on my inner thigh I was told to 'stop' because I was 'being an idiot' :D

Man of Honour
OP
I feel your pain buddy. Have you measured yourself around your shoulders, overarm measurement? i.e. around your whole body not inside the armpits. That's a good indication for clothes measurements as it takes into consideration shoulder size, as well as back and chest thickness. I consider anything 50"+ to be well on your way to the world of hench. :cool: :D

Trousers are ridiculous to get right - I can't buy anything off the net unless I know the supplier! I don't like skin tight clothing at all, let alone trousers, but I hate baggy stuff... rock and hard place! :D

Soldato
My overarm measurement just now sitting here is between 52-53" :cool:

Pro BB's with chests bigger than that! :eek:

I don't mind tops being tight around the shoulders providing they don't cut into my arm pits or strangle my bi's/tri's. Not a fan of them being tight on the back or chest as overheating and sweating is not kool!

Soldato
Victor Richards had a whopping 67" chest!

Pritty epic video:

Soundtrack first song = RZA: Fatal. For those that are interested!

Last edited:
Soldato
Insane amounts of mass. Don't think his conditioning would win him very many competitions but a very impressive physique none the less!

Caporegime
He backed up his claim of eating 30,000 calories.
"I eat," he said.

Moreover, he still claims that they're "clean" calories. No fats or MCTs, *and* he doesn't believe in using a blender - he never drinks his calories.

So, supposedly he gets 30,000 calories from eating the following meal 5-6 times a day (someone should calculate the actual numbers):

Meal:

3 pounds of brown rice.
5 chicken breasts.
15-20 egg whites.
2 cans of corn.
1 can of pineapple.

Vic believes carbs are more important than protein, and says that eating large amounts of carbs is one of the biggest secrets in bodybuilding. He eats almost at least 15 pounds of rice a day , and says that you should never go to bed hungry.
However, he claims that he wakes up in the morning and goes to the gym *without* having eaten first, and often works out for up to 3 hours.

What some guy said after meeting him at a seminar. 30,000 a day though? :p

Back
Top Bottom