OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Raynes Park is just down the road from me, live in New Malden but train in Virgin Active Epsom. :)

Dang that is pretty close - how is the virgin active? also, defo in for the meet and train if FF will take leader role :p

The David Lloyd is abot £80 pcm which is quite a lot, but you do get a lot for you money. :)

I currently live in Dulwich.

Then again I train anywhere and everywhere - I'm a gym whore. If it's got iron I put out ;) :D

80 a month is insane. im guessing you get the benefits of sauna/steam, pool, classes and whatnot - but still thats massive. gonna have to go on the hunt for a well priced and decent gym. decent meaning with bars/racks/plates :p

Associate
will that post does mention "me nearly 3 years ago" implying that such achievement requires long term traning and dedication but as the current pictures show it like it certainly paid off. :)

dun

dun

Soldato
Cheers lads. Thats 1 years difference here and 3 years since the starting pics I linked to. If that was a few months I'd be dead by the end of the year, its already takin its toll on my face :p
Sigma ye the pose (and v. good lighting) emphasizes it, that's why I always say about getting better at posing :p but thank you.

Soldato
Yeah, I didn't mean they make you look bigger than you are, but the differences between old and new pics might not be exactly as the pics show. Still you've come a loooooong way and are some what inspirational to a skinny bugger like me. :)

Associate

[ .. ]

So, on the 2nd of Feb 2010 I had the following stats:

legs 22"
Chest 37.5"
Arms 13"
Waist 30.5"
Hips 39"

Weight 170lb

This morning, 10th of April 2010 I had the following stats:

Legs left 22" right 23"
Chest 38"
Arms left 13" right 13"
Waist 31"
Hips 38.25"

Weight 169.8lb (!)

[ .. ]

Today 29th May

28th May

178.2lb
Waist: 31"
Chest: 38"
Left Arm: 13.5"
Right Arm: 13.25"
Left leg: 33"
Right leg: 33"
Hips: 39.5" (!)

Certainly hope that Hip growth is glute growth and not FAT!!! :D I still get into my 33" jeans perfectly fine with room to spare so I'm not too worried.

To be honest I do wonder where those 8.2lb of weight has gone. Its weird! Legs have evened up, hopefully showing the squats at work.

Current lifts (kg)

Squats 85x5
OHP 37.5x5
Deadlift 85x5 (Plate weight) (only just started doing them again, too)
Bench 60x5
BoR 35x5 (Plate weight)
Bodyweight CG Pullup 4 reps

All my lifts are progressing nicely each week which I'm really happy with. Not happy with physique development really. 8.2lb of added weight and not much registration on the tape measure? Disappointed a bit. Its not like I'm 6ft 6" either I'm only 6ft 1.

I'm almost at my target weight, which was 180lb. Well quite obviously at my current fat % this figure is far too conservative. I'm now thinking I've got to be 190lb. Another 2" on the chest, legs and arms plus a further reduction in bodyfat to bring out a slight hint of the lower abs would do me.

Eating enough remains a struggle still. I shall persist!

Oh and really enjoying the HIIT even though it is mindblowingly hard. Managing 6 of the 8 Tabata. I'll get all 8 one day! As a side note, its really sent the sex drive through the roof. Presumably that is the GH release at work. :D

Soldato
Well, I guess I'll post mine up.

This is my starting point: 171lbs, 22%BF.

wwgil4.jpg

2u94lxv.jpg

35hpvrk.jpg

Im Hoping to progress well :) This past week is probably the most i've done workout wise in my life, Especially cardio wise. easily 2/3 miles a day. I have been working out for about 6 months, but without diet in place, and without taking it serious. No doubt it doesnt show lol. I've finally knuckled down to get serious though, Damn i wanna progress so much! lol

Soldato
Just got back from the gym, really tough session.

Got me wondering though, what kind of increase in size measurements do you people see between when you walk in the gym and when you are properly 'pumped'?

My difference is massive i'm really happy with how i look in the gym but out of it is rather so so.

Associate
Just got back from the gym, really tough session.

Got me wondering though, what kind of increase in size measurements do you people see between when you walk in the gym and when you are properly 'pumped'?

My difference is massive i'm really happy with how i look in the gym but out of it is rather so so.

Depends on the person and what exercises I guess, I actually dont like the feeling of a pump that much, I much prefer the feeling of your muscle falling off after heavy weight.

Soldato

bicep monkey\ Arm pump after todays chest & tri's session :) /bicep monkey

Enjoy my man bush and monster stretch marks which seem quite well hidden in that shot.

Dun: Face wise we look reasonably similar, lol. Looking big mate decent bodyfat level too. I'm currently carrying a fair bit of water but maintaining reasonable vascularity/definition/striations (when not in such harsh lighting!) looking foward to my next cut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom