OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Compared to where you were you've definitely added mass. And still pretty lean, so keep it up - good work mate. :)

What are you after? General more size?

Just keep focusing on the big compound lifts, shoulder and back work will really help build some size. Also I trust you're doing some serious leg work too?
Thanks, and yeah that's exactly what I do. I just want size and strenght while being fairly lean.

My goal physique is to have a similar build to this guy:

4412901e.jpg

Soldato
I feel your pain buddy. Have you measured yourself around your shoulders, overarm measurement? i.e. around your whole body not inside the armpits. That's a good indication for clothes measurements as it takes into consideration shoulder size, as well as back and chest thickness. I consider anything 50"+ to be well on your way to the world of hench. :cool: :D

Trousers are ridiculous to get right - I can't buy anything off the net unless I know the supplier! I don't like skin tight clothing at all, let alone trousers, but I hate baggy stuff... rock and hard place! :D

Yay, i can join the Hench gang! :D 52" around the lot.

Got to say, i'm sure clothes sizes are shrinking nowadays. You go into Next and have to get an XL shirt just to get it around your shoulders, i used to be bigger than i am now and was always in mediums! Bah....... I wouldn't have to have XL if it wasnt for all those pesky (skinny) kids......... :p

Soldato
Needs more chest development IMO, and his abs seem small for his bodyfat. Might just be the light though.
I agree about the chest and yeah I'd like the abs to be a bit more visible. Not a huge fan of really defined abs lol.

(oh and what is with imageshack deleting my photos, can't reupload them now cos I've sent my lappy to samsung earlier today. :p)

Caporegime
Wow, his transformation is pretty crazy! I won't be taking any of that crap though. :p

I'm assuming with hard work and determination, it's pretty damn possible to get to his level within a year or two?

Permabanned
What happens if you're on a beach?

Very good question, I don’t wear tank tops nor walk around parading my body with no top on, so my tattoo really gets seen! For some strange reason I tent to always blank it out when taking pictures, even my progress pictures I have I blank it out haha!!! Just habit I suppose.

Points his finger at everyone and says divert your eye you ******* spook:D.

Or puts a little piece of duct tape over it.

Duct tape is a funny idea :p

Back
Top Bottom