OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Pics....or it didn't happen :p

How tall are you? cos 65kg is very light....well compared to me, 5'9" and 84kg. I'm guessing i'm around mid-teens bodyfat wise.

I really need to get my pics up there for dissection, as i want to give Lyle McDonalds VFL diet a go.

I'm 5'8" and weighed 59kg since i was 16! (25 now) - no matter what i ate the weight never shifted, until now. I just cant put fat on.

So this is currently the most ive ever weighed in my life :D

dun

dun

Soldato
Time for a few quick upper progress shots. Posing has been a little iffy lately as has the choice of camera (iPhone) and the angles making asymetry stand out even more! Neither lighting is very flattering but anyway. Thoughts & comments welcome as always.
Been off monohydrate for about a week now as I was really disliking the water retntion/bloating I was getting on my stomach, either that or the fat I've put on :p

Vascularity in my arms is still good and in my shoulders too during exercise. Striations are quite clear as is separation during certain movements.

Finished with some dropsets today for shoulders/bi's don't think I could have coped with the pressure in my arms from having hit Tri's as well today!

Probaly start cutting in August me thinks, when I've finished my PT modules and am a bit more settled into routine...and have eaten enough bicuits and pies!

Looking boss benny. You probably already said but how much you weighing there?

Lost weight, still not putting on much muscle. Enjoying the fitness aspect immensely though.

Keep it up mate, you can see a big difference and if you're enjoying it as well then even better :)

The most recent photo I have of me. I think my main problems are that I don't have enough muscle and I can't pose.

Nice shoulders. I hate it when the pin leaves a mark though... haha joking mate I get loads of shoulder spots too :p

Soldato
Looking boss benny. You probably already said but how much you weighing there?

Keep it up mate, you can see a big difference and if you're enjoying it as well then even better :)

Nice shoulders. I hate it when the pin leaves a mark though... haha joking mate I get loads of shoulder spots too :p

Ha! It's a TB jab, apparently because I'd already had one I got an awesome turbo-boost button; I push it before each set and the v-tec kicks in, yo.

I think the photo is too flattering, I'm really trying to work on my lateral delts.

Man of Honour
OP
A strong core by doing lots of good compound exercises and low bodyfat are all you need. Doing some ab work won't do any harm but won't make as much difference as all the big strong compound lifts.

Permabanned
Me at 89KG!! Long way to go, so want to reach 100KG

9hrx4i.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Huge difference there kai, looking a lot bigger all over and dont appear to have put on too much fat. Whats the difference in weight? (or got measurements?)

Just looking at pictures of me from a year ago and now, and my what a difference! Such a good motivator.

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
Huge difference there kai, looking a lot bigger all over and dont appear to have put on too much fat. Whats the difference in weight? (or got measurements?)

Weight is just under 2 stone. Not done any measurements for a little while as i am training really hard for holidays in 8 weeks.

Biggest improvement over the period has been the size of arms, especially bicep. Photo does not show this.

Gun Flex..... ;)

bicepu.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Can definetly tell they're coming along nicely ;), for me they're a very lacking bodypart imo compared to my back width/chest.

A comparison from around june last year to june this year
DSC00575.jpg
DSC00471.jpg

11062010012.jpg
a-1.jpg

I think ~11.5-12 stone to ~13+ stone now
Obviously the original back posing is a complete fail >_>
(I still have that parrot bite mark scar on my arm :o)

Getting a nice arm vein straight down my right and starting to appear on the left, shoulder seperation too :p, carrying a fair bit of fat on my hips though (probably the drinking :o)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom