OP
I've posted it before but I quite like it:

back1d.jpg

Packed on a fair more mass since then.

back1a.jpg

And the most recent one:

DSC00615.jpg

A tan really suits me I think! LOL!

Bang on 101kg at the moment. BF is a little higher than I'd like - but I'm back to conditioning for now.

Soldato
Envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy envy.
I've seen the bottom 1, but not the top 2.

1 day, i'll get there, 1 day. How long have you been working out? I'm guessing quite a few years.

Man of Honour
OP
I haven't got many recent pics as I'm not particularly with how I look at the mo, a bit high bodyfat at the moment, probably high teens. Looking powerful though - but hey there you go.

I'll see if I'm happy with how recent pics turn out.

It's taken me about 4.5 years to get to where I am at the moment. The first year wasn't particularly good, didn't really have a clue took lots of supps and didn't really understand how to use them. Didn't have much control over my diet (because I didn't want to research it). I was about 83kg or so. So put on 17kg over the years which is pretty good. My strength has gone up from about 300kg to 600kg as it stands now, so I've doubled my lift strengths. :)

I'm 100% natural though and hardly take many supps since learning about how to best use your own body's natural productions. :)

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks chaps. :)

Took a few more back shots this evening - poor quality, and poor symmetry owing to having to hold the camera - but I think my back definitely looks thicker and wider (and hairier :p).

And I have a couple of fantastic large spots on my neck! :mad: :o

Man of Honour
OP
Bear in mind having to hold the camera rounds them nicely so it's a little flattering/deceiving. I also posted pics with me holding the camera either side to even out the symmetry, and one with and without flash just to give you a better idea.

No pics of front as it's hard to take pics that are flattering - especially with that **** lighting I have in there!

Soldato
Fair enough, by the way what supps do you take?

Glad to see a body of that size is do-able naturally, which is great, most people give in to temptation to get big in the shortest amount of time, which is gutting.

Man of Honour
OP
Fish oils. And post work out whey and blended oats. :)

Though in my ignorance and "youth" I tired lots of supps not really knowing what I was doing. Clearly didn't really get any super results. Time education and good eating and training have given me the results that I have achieved.

Soldato
Fish oils. And post work out whey and blended oats. :)

Though in my ignorance and "youth" I tired lots of supps not really knowing what I was doing. Clearly didn't really get any super results. Time education and good eating and training have given me the results that I have achieved.

What kinda things were you trying before?

I do take whey, just pre-workout and post work-out, nothing really replaces eating well, I guess. On another note it seems my weight stabilized a lot more as soon as I cut some carbs from my diet, so feeling a bit better now at least.

Man of Honour
OP
Literally every supp out there. Creatine, oakg, aakg, beta allanine, Bcaas, eeas, Glutamine and the rest. The list is long. Some may have helped some may have added to a good diet but for my level of training and knowldge at the time. Huge waste of money! There's a thread on supps here in the SA if you're interested.

Soldato
Literally every supp out there. Creatine, oakg, aakg, beta allanine, Bcaas, eeas, Glutamine and the rest. The list is long. Some may have helped some may have added to a good diet but for my level of training and knowldge at the time. Huge waste of money! There's a thread on supps here in the SA if you're interested.

My favourite supp mby far is a 800g Serlion Steak, fresh from the butcher's. :D

Associate
I'll just leave these here....

8jul10web.jpg

8jul10web2.jpg

8jul10web3.jpg

Not quite freefaller but should still appeal! As a reference I'm 5'10 and about 165lbs. Bodyfat ~14%, I've been cutting the last few months and quite happy with my progress, albeit slow.

Back
Top Bottom