OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
Fantastic effort Xenon. :) Just shows what hard training can achieve. Almost looks like a different person!

Keep up the good work - though it will slow down (the results) but don't let that put you off. :)

Soldato
Ok ive decided to concentrate a lot more on the gym from now on, sick of being a skinny dweeb so I figure if I put some pics up it might give me more of an incentive knowing that Ill be under critique.

Ive done weights a little bit recently but its time to get my diet and protein intake sorted.

Im 6ft 3, only weigh about 13stone 4lbs.

20100716202646.jpg

Sorry about the crappy messy RAF accommodation in the background lol.

man I need to do some serious bulking , i hate my puny frame.

Caporegime
Caporegime
He aint natural so meh

so?

if you had the option to be able to train harder and faster than you ever could, with reduced recovery times and much bigger gains with no side effects (if your well informed then you can guarantee no side effects) or being with your natural body which is no where near this guys level?

what would you choose?

if people took the time to read the facts and inform themselves then they would know if used properly its very safe to be un-natural, in fact even more safe then being natural.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
so?

if you had the option to be able to train harder and faster than you ever could, with reduced recovery times and much bigger gains with no side effects (if your well informed then you can guarantee no side effects) or being with your natural body which is no where near this guys level?

what would you choose?

if people took the time to read the facts and inform themselves then they would know if used properly its very safe to be un-natural, in fact even more safe then being natural.

I know FF doesn't like us going into details on here, so all I'm going to say is its impossible to guarantee no side effects when you cross into the unnatural even the pros with all their professional help cant manage it.

Soldato
He aint natural so meh
I'm not keen on gummiberry juice, you may of noticed this from my previous posts on the subject in the past. Please ackknowlege this guy has had to workout just as hard as anyone else and be very strict on his diet to get the gains he has acheived! Although I don't condone how he got the results I do respect how hard he has worked to get them.

Associate
From what I can gather he is known as one of the biggest douches on the BB.com forums (although there are MANY). He trained natural until he realised the huge effort he would have to put in and then decided to juice. He now goes around the forums bragging about how amazing he is, constantly posting pictures and videos of him loving himself in the gym.

Last edited:
Caporegime
From what I can gather he is known as one of the biggest douches on the BB.com forums (although there are MANY). He trained natural until he realised the huge effort he would have to put in and then decided to juice. He now goes around the forums bragging about how amazing he is, constantly posting pictures and videos of him loving himself in the gym.

he isnt modest ill give you that - and he does love himself.

but to have that level of dedication and motivation i think you need to love yourself and your body.

he does act extremely gay though, the whole posing in the elevators and practically revealing every inch of himself in front of his mates all the time. i think his immatureness shines through, but he will learn as he gets older.

i wonder what his job is or if he has one or just models.

anyway forget the person (the person is a douche) his physique is perfect, the right size, not too big and not too small. i hate the big arnie types (obviously juicing for years upon years). his physique is immense and probably unachievable without extra help. roids dont make you into he-man training does, they just help you push yourself an extra 15% every day.

Soldato
'Assistance' speeds up protein synthesis dramatically, combined with high hormone levels it's the perfect state to be in to build muscle.

Anyway we're not allowed to talk about this sort of stuff!

Personally if his head is as far up his **** as it sounds then no matter how perfect your body may be you're a ****.

Back
Top Bottom