OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Advised to move my post so i've plonked it here :)

Well....May as well post a start then a re-start picture :p See how things go in the coming months, hopefully I can keep it up this time and actually get somewhere.

Right, I pretty much thought 'okay, I want to actually do something with my body' seeing as i'm not a stick anymore (Used to be REALLY thin in certain places when I was 16 / 18)...So, I started in Novemeber ish 2008...yes, just before Christmas ;)

This is then:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/...I literally had finished a workout :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Compared to where you first started to where you are now, you've done bloody well mate. :) In fact I'd say you've done more than well, you look like a completely different person now. And managed to stay lean at the same time... wait, lean bulking?!! That's impossible right?! ;)

Hats off old chap. Good work. :)

Soldato
Chicco, excellent work mate! That is extremely inspirational for me :D I'm currently bouncing between 6.9 and 7.2 stone, and knowing that my goal is achievable is just really encouraging. How long have you been training for? How tall are you

By the way, you're almost as skinny as me in the first pic, scary :eek:

Soldato
Well I've been working on losing weight of late and also gradually increasing muscle mass and tone. The initial plan was to get into shape for my wedding but it's become a little bit of an addiction now.

So initial stats:
108kgs
106cm around the gut

Excuse the Mo - it was Movember when the piccy was taken (November last year 2009)
DSC07885.jpg
DSC07887.jpg

current stats:
97.5kgs
92cm around the gut

Taken July 2010
DSC08833.jpg
DSC08834.jpg

Post wedding and Honeymoon I put on around 3kgs which I have subsequently gotten rid of again. My current target is 95kgs which I should be at end of next week. Once I hit that weight I'm going to change my training to start building which should show changes pretty rapidly.

Soldato
Chicco; excellent results there mate. However, with a name like Chicco and a body that you can pose off....be cautious :p (what time is it...?)
Seriously, well done mate, proper muay thai physique.

Steve; well done to you too bud, good amount of garbage you've shfted there mate.

Just makes me a little more depressed when i cba or lack the willpower to start the RFL diet and actually get in better shape.

Soldato
Chicco; excellent results there mate. However, with a name like Chicco and a body that you can pose off....be cautious :p (what time is it...?)
Seriously, well done mate, proper muay thai physique.

Steve; well done to you too bud, good amount of garbage you've shfted there mate.

Just makes me a little more depressed when i cba or lack the willpower to start the RFL diet and actually get in better shape.

Cheers mate - it's been damned hard work - gym 7 times a week and really reducing food intake.

Chicco has a fantastic physique - I hope to get about that ripped but slightly bigger.

I've never had visible abs and that is a major target for me.

Soldato
Nice work chicco. You look like you're carrying a fair bit of mass there steve :O how tall are you? Also good work so far, keep it up :)

I'm 177cms - so about 5'10? It's amazing how much better you feel about yourself when you get that sort of weight off. Still only part way there.

Let there be no doubts tho - it takes a serious amount of work - there are no short cuts and no secret tips. Eat less, exercise more - stacks more! I think I spent years fooling myself that there was a quick fix - even to the point of going to Boots and getting that Alli stuff - that just made me a fat dude that pooped orange oil. Shame it's taken me 5 years to figure it out - better late than never tho.

Associate
chicco great progress, really shows the lighter fellas than they can do great if they work hard.

Steve seems to have started at a different part of the scale but the progress is very obvious especially along the gut area, so keep up the good work both of you!

Soldato
chicco great progress, really shows the lighter fellas than they can do great if they work hard.

Steve seems to have started at a different part of the scale but the progress is very obvious especially along the gut area, so keep up the good work both of you!

Thanks!

I thought the most obvious and personally gratifying part of the change is in my face - I had almost lost my neck! But not having the belly leading me around is grand :D

Soldato
anant_shah94: Thanks mate! I'm glad you find it inspirational as I know how hard it is to make gains when you don't have much to work with. I've been training for roughly 3 years, 2 of those I would call 'proper' training. So lifting 5 times a week and being relatively strict with my diet. Of course have the 'cheat day' every now and again, it's relatively harmless. I'm quite a short arse, about 5' 10".

That's really impressive. Seriously, you should be proud to have gained 4 stone doing two years of proper training
I'm about 5'4.5" I think :( Just doing the hundred pushups and two hundred squats program at the moment. a little concerned about my squat form though.

Back
Top Bottom