OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Ahem "carb control" works for me also :D

You have a Huge back, I would be very happy with that but the thing that stands out to me (Because I am very jealous) is your shoulders! If I could change anything about myself it would be Bigger shoulders ;) I just haven't got around to working that into a routine yet.

Also you need to get that face checked out, The swirling like that isn't normal, Is it painful?

Soldato
Ahem "carb control" works for me also :D

You have a Huge back, I would be very happy with that but the thing that stands out to me (Because I am very jealous) is your shoulders! If I could change anything about myself it would be Bigger shoulders ;) I just haven't got around to working that into a routine yet.

Also you need to get that face checked out, The swirling like that isn't normal, Is it painful?

Cheers.

Yeah it's a bit of a burden, just sucks everything up I go near :(

I finally found the correct way for me to perform lateral raises which has helped bring all three of the deltoid heads up.

Knees bent, leaning about 10-15 degrees foward, slight bend in the arms, traps contracted and lats squeezed/flexed. Feels a bit wierd and looks like your trying very hard to make yourself appear 'massive' during the lift. From hear literally just pull upwards with the delts, very hard not to use just the delts when everything else that normally assists is already fully contracted. I think why it's so effective is that it removes the contraction of the lats & traps during the lift placing the lifting the load directly onto the delts.

No swing what so ever until cheap reps at the end. I used to find 10KG's a side tough and 12.5KG a real struggle. 3 working sets at 15KG a side today dropsetted with 10KG's on the last set.

Love side raises :cool:

Associate
^on lat raises at top of movement twist slightly and you will feel it a lot more! looking pretty big in pic gd work!

Im still adding size, getting bigger and bigger, no one believes im natty pmsl but it makes me feel better as I must be doing something right. Hormones are improving slowly but surely test is sitting at 9.7 which is still below normal but better then crappy 7.1 a few weeks back. Doctors want to see it at least at 15, but says normal range for me should be 25.

trained arms today just to get them out of the way, meant to train quads today but I've got the worst cold and sore throat and felt crappy and leg day is hardest day so knew it wouldnt have been given my all and that would just tick me off so sacked it, will do legs on thursday.

upping cardio maybe 6 day per week 30 min am 30 min pm was thinkin of carb cycling but might sack that idea and just stick with my diet lower carbs a little, gaining fine but want to tighten up a bit, usually carb deplete once every so often, but think i'll benefit with some cardio. just nice brisk walking!. Had fashion show last nite went pretty well, got a few strip coming up soon so really need to get myself sorted and dig in with the training and cardio. will add mild diuretic "Like" effects such as vit c probs 5g a day dandelion etc just to drain any water, possibly take some green tea and mild fat burning agents yohimbine etc to burn any pesty fat. Will be getting supps off sponsor this month so good stuff defo.

Associate
Relaxed on the left, tensed on the right, taken on the same day

mostly just do chin ups/ pull ups now and then but I need to sort out a proper program and eat more food

Last edited:
Associate
I do dips sometimes and hanging leg raises but I really need to sort a proper program out.

I'm thinking of doing this
http://bodyweightculture.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11404

Some goals I'd like to achieve:
One arm chin up
front lever
free standing handstands
ab wheel roll out from standing

I am currently working towards those also.

Convict conditioning is a great book.
Dragondoor has a great forum.

Man of Honour
OP
Lost quite a bit of bulk but that will come back now I'm home! :) Haven't been this light in 2 years!

Advertising Keo - fantastic beer... yes I do drink (just not a lot and not often! :p)

img1711.jpg

Caught drinking instead of working (my gf was busy in the kitchen - I just made the fire!)

img1717m.jpg

My homage to Mr T - I pity the fool!!! :D

(Hard not to when you wear stupid necklace like that!)
img1737n.jpg

Soldato
Can see some improvements on your chest which looks good, not really noticing any thing else apart from that, though. (Maybe it's the way you're standing?)

Got any more pics to compare?

Back
Top Bottom