OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Just under 26". Before I slacked off they were sitting just over the 26" mark.

Just my arse and hamstrings that seem to be getting bigger!

Going to familiarise myself with the press again for a few weeks as squatting is a little tiresome, especially at home. Also off to the eosteopath tonight so best to keep weight off my back & core for a day or two after.

Enjoying the time away from training Tank?

dun

dun

Soldato
Looking really swole lads both of you!! I'm slacking soo hard its unbelievable on quads right now. Shoulder tore up again last week as well so just all round generally looking crap at the moment :p

Soldato
Looking really swole lads both of you!! I'm slacking soo hard its unbelievable on quads right now. Shoulder tore up again last week as well so just all round generally looking crap at the moment :p
Do you mean rotator cuff? I had some problems with one of mine a while ago, incredibly frustrating so I feel your pain.

Soldato
I've had no end of RC issues in the past - dislocating your shoulder playing rugby doesn't help either. So completely sympathise. :(
**** me I bet that tickled! I was fortunate enough to just strain mine, I always do rotator cuff warm up exercises now before anything, **** doing three months again of that :(.

Soldato
Mine also subluxed again the other week actually. Picking up some dumbells after some side laterals, so they weren't even heavy about 10 or 12 kilo. My shoulder was totally relaxed as I bent foward as opposed to 'deadlifting' them :rollseyes: and felt it pull out of its socket slightly.

Whether its a chest/shoulders/legs/arms/back that I'll be working I always grab some 2.5KG plates and do:

8-10 standing fly
8-10 diagonal fly
8-10 diagonal fly (opposite diagonal)
8-10 horizontal external rotation
8-10 'around the worlds'

That's after a few minutes on the x-trainer so the heart rate it raised and I'm nice and warm before touching anything I can hurt myself with :)

Legs have their own protocol to be warmed up with ;)

Associate
Im skinny but do my best :D

Im never gonna be big so i'll settle for Bruce Lee defined.

me-july07.jpg

Soldato
You're very defined candy but start chugging some oats and increasing the calories and you will gain some mass.

Lift heavier, less reps, more compound lifts. Squatting and Deads have helped me broaden quite nicely

Back
Top Bottom