OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Looking a lot fuller CP and not too much fat gained. keep it up.

Also this being the greatest thread for queer bashing, I thought were else to post me wearing womans jeggins but here (Theyre for halloween, gonna go hulk hogan :p) Also works out as a poor leg shot I guess :p.
yellowjeggings.jpg

Soldato
Craig, have you ever watched one of Ronnies DVD, one where he trains legs in yellow leggins like those?

Thought someone had posted his legs for a minute ;)

Lateral quad looks good.

Soldato
Craig, have you ever watched one of Ronnies DVD, one where he trains legs in yellow leggins like those?

Thought someone had posted his legs for a minute ;)

Lateral quad looks good.
Yeah actually, ronnies ridiculous outfits are awesome. I dont think I'm bold enough to wear them to my uni gym though, also my ROM would be severely restricted in these :p.

Soldato
Good work valkia! !

for critique, get those lats/trpas/rhomboids to thicken out a bit, and you'll be nice and rounded,

Whats your lifts and weight?

Man of Honour
OP
Timespan is about 5 years - however you could tell my build was very bad. Had a lot of work :D

It's amazing what only 5 years can achieve isn't it? :)

Good effort - back needs a bit of thickening as do the shoulders IMO, however can't criticise the effort put in - top notch.

Please tell me you train your legs too!! :o

dun

dun

Soldato
valkia- Nice mate. Whats the weight difference? What are your goals now?

Steedie- Good progress in a year mate, very solid looking. Would be even better if you'd spend a little time on the poses, it would bring it out in pictures sooo much better :)

KizZ- Big weight difference for little if any fat gain. Good job.

I've got some crap shots from yesterday I might put up later keep it going.

Soldato
Steedie - nice work, looking much thicker!

Kizz - Nice improvements, some decent shape there.

cHk4 - what's your weight/goals now?

Found a picture of my quads from second year, total lullllzzz. Wouldn't think they were the same legs if it wasn't for the recognisably low insertion on my medialis!

Anybody who is doubting high volume leg workouts should think again! I know I bang on about them and for good reason! I'm aware these are the same September snaps I posted a few pages back but these are to show you what you can expect with 2 years of greuling leg workouts! No more snaps of my pins for a while I promise!

December 2008
snc16565.jpg

snc16563.jpg

September 2010
img1135b.jpg

img1137d.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom