OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

you over training? showing signs of muscle wastage.
your lats need mega stretching. i mean proper good warm up before you workout. always blast your lats and include them in your lifts.
your right is shorter than your left. you cant fix this but you can make it look better by doing a workout that uses a lot more muscle groups in one go.

good luck

I'd be interested to know how you can see signs of muscle wastage?

Bare in mind that right being shorter than left may be due to posing as most of us here have never been taught. Not to mention without a low level of bodyfat what looks like muscle disproportion may well just be unevenly stored bodyfat.

Also if I'm not mistaken The Craig is still in his first year or so and as such will still be perfecting form and leveling out imbalances.

Perhaps take a little more time in your reply if you wish to be quite so foward and be keen on telling him what needs improving? You haven't actually complimented his physique, I know that's not why people post in here as they're looking for critisim, however if you are going to critisise heavily perhaps it's a good idea for the individuals morale if you were to comment on a good feature and offer some incouragement (His back width for example) as opposed to discourage him by being quite so blunt?

It may just be me, and I don't mean to have a stab at you Kapows. Although it is 7:30 on Friday morning and I do have a ***** of a cold! :p

Shouldn't it be obvious Freefaller? Any expert looking at some photos of a person with a normal body healthy composition, all from just one point in time, would be able to diagnose muscle wastage.

Having never even posted in the sports forum before, it's safe to assume that Kapows is such an expert.

I for one will be doing a workout that uses a lot more muscle groups in one go to correct my muscular wastage.

Last edited:
Benny I just had a look at your photos on the previous page and from what I've learned from Kapows you might want to think about stretching your quads and doing exercises that involve more of your leg muscles to achieve that muscular look.

It's when your body is in catabolism and typically leads to muscular atrophy (the opposite of hypertrophy). Often during prolonged periods of illness or malnutrition. It takes weeks to set in, and several months or more if you're not training but still active - even then it'll be slow.

oops, sorry, wrong thread...

I hate to 'criticise'...as my form is nothing special whatsoever...But I find it really odd when lbodybuilders get that weird 'thin' part in there outline from the back view...I just don't like the look of it, is it a matter of the back / shoulders being tensed or am I missing something?

Or is it a combination of bulking etc?

All in all though pretty good, certainly got some mass being put on :)

Last edited:
That'll just be a bit of fat that Craig's gained from his bulk. Which will come off easily when he starts cutting.

Tis what makes women attractive :cool:

not calling Craig a woman or attrative :p

Indeed...I dunno, just annoys me a bit :p Works on women better...:D

Makes sense I guess, my body shape is just naff so meh

Peroxide hair, hmmmmm.... :D

Whatever floats your boat... :p

Indeed...I dunno, just annoys me a bit :p Works on women better...:D

Makes sense I guess, my body shape is just naff so meh

You'll find ,if/when you cut, much of an improvement to the entire shape of you back. Mine comes back when I'm bulking and then disappears when I cut.

Quite clear in my comparison shots I did before/after cutting. I do miss being reasonably lean however it's all about building some mother ******* massive slabs of muscle right now!

I'm insanely psyched for my shoulder session this afternoon, no training partner :(, a stinking cold :( but I'm still going to make my shoulders cry. :D

Back
Top Bottom