OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Whatever floats your boat... :p

You'll find ,if/when you cut, much of an improvement to the entire shape of you back. Mine comes back when I'm bulking and then disappears when I cut.

Quite clear in my comparison shots I did before/after cutting. I do miss being reasonably lean however it's all about building some mother ******* massive slabs of muscle right now!

I'm insanely psyched for my shoulder session this afternoon, no training partner :(, a stinking cold :( but I'm still going to make my shoulders cry. :D

shoulder days RULE!, did mine last night, the trap doms in particular are horrific! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
shoulder days RULE!, did mine last night, the trap doms in particular are horrific! :p

I LOVE shoulder/back day (love pull ups tbh), but I find tricep doms to be the shocker........ You feel completely fine, til you hoy your arms over your head to give a good stretch and HNNNNNNGH! :D

Soldato
Got some serious DOMS right at the top of my lats under the armpit. Overhand, hands together pull ups ***! Such a big stretch in the lats the DOMS are horrific. My rear delts also feel huge today after some rear fly with resistance bands. Uncomfortably so.

Soldato
Getting changed kills with triceps DOMS for sure !

Biggest mistake ever on weds, had a cold coming on and decided to go ahead with my back/bicep session, deadlifts DESTROYED ME

Never had fatigue kick in as quick as that before :(

Soldato
Getting a rucksack off with massive chest & tricep DOMS is actually almost impossible. Just have to sit with it on until I deflate :(

Soldato
you over training? showing signs of muscle wastage.
your lats need mega stretching. i mean proper good warm up before you workout. always blast your lats and include them in your lifts.
your right is shorter than your left. you cant fix this but you can make it look better by doing a workout that uses a lot more muscle groups in one go.

good luck
=/ Deffo not overtraining with a push/pull/legs split and very low volume/high weight atm, How you come to the conclusion of muscle wastage perplexes me.

He means like an hour glass shape.
Love handles ;) (fat)

not calling Craig a woman or attrative :p

Damn, thought I'd pulled :(

Peroxide hair, hmmmmm.... :D

:p. Looking at the pictures of the back of my hair it looks terrible now, But I wouldnt suit a mega short shaved head so cba shaving it all off.

Soldato
Here is my progress pics this year

First pic is roughly 6 months ago, 2nd pic 3 months ago, last pic yesterday.

Start weight 26 stone, 2nd pic weight 22 stone 5, 3rd pic weight 22 stone 7
sidefg.jpg

hux

hux

Soldato
Ok well couple of years ago i was 18st odd, but i dropped down to just over 13st, this is me back right.

p1050077f.jpg

Ok me 18st odd

p2707071944.jpg

And me 14sy 10 odd please forgive the shagpile lol

p1010101828.jpg

Been bulking for a couple of months now, feeling a bit flat today however, still some belly fat to lose but i'll worry about that next year when i cut, mind being laden with oats and leaning forward didn't exactly help. :D

Just noticed ooh my legs look good. :D

Edit heres one with the shag gone

p1010101958.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Pretty impressive mate, did you say 2-3 years of lifting?? Is it possible in 6 months? :p BTW how tall are you and how much do you weigh? :)

I just found my induction letter for the gym, it appears I've only been a member for just over a year :eek: I thought it was a lot longer than that. So, that's basically one year in the gym using a full range of equipment and prior to that I had a bench and a set of dumbbells at home :p

Soldato
cHk4 and hux you're both losing the weight well, keep it up :)

Here's a better picture of me than the 1 i took the other week:

3zntz.png

- Currently weighed in at 10st 7 up from 9st 5 (4 months ago).

How am i looking?

Soldato
Some good shape C.P. Nice level of B/F too.

How have you managed to graze your forearm deadlifting? Surely your shins or thighs would be more logical?

Soldato
Yeah I'm trying to think how that would work, mechanically. I can't figure out how, if you were holding the bar, you'd be able to graze your forearm...

Associate
Indeed, I couldn't really work it out for a while but I assume it was my forearms rubbing against trousers/knees. I use an alternate grip and the marks (on both forearms) match where they would rub!

Last edited:
Soldato
Cold finally gone so I managed to get firing on all cylinders again, feels good squatting again. My cut is coming along slowly but I can see the changes in the mirror rather than on the scales. Noticing now that I hardly have any symmetry on my body doh !

Indeed, I couldn't really work it out for a while but I assume it was my forearms rubbing against trousers/knees. I use an alternate grip and the marks (on both forearms) match where they would rub!

Ouch !!

Why don't you like the traditional grip ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom