OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

hux

hux

Soldato
Oh i lost the weight, now i want to gain weight, problem was work i lost too much muscle it made my job very hard so before i got to a nice bf% i thought sod this and decided do bulk, hence my small belly.

But im getting there, strength is most certainly shooting up, i plan to keep going until feb/march or when i fill my jeans, depends on which comes first.

Going keto is a doddle for me, been and done it before so i know what's expected, plus it makes for much cheaper eating than a clean bulk.

cHk4 and hux you're both losing the weight well, keep it up :)

Soldato
quick question..

trying to cut a bit to make the muscle more visible but my weight changes like crazy! for e.g woke up in the morning 81kg.. 2hrs later (shower/wee/food) 75kg.. im confused how do i measure it properly so i can keep track of my progress?

Could well be a really stupid question but my diet is not balanced mainly because I go to college don't eat anything and come and stuff my self with 1.5k of calories.. I am going to try and balance that by little portions over the day.

Associate
quick question..

trying to cut a bit to make the muscle more visible but my weight changes like crazy! for e.g woke up in the morning 81kg.. 2hrs later (shower/wee/food) 75kg.. im confused how do i measure it properly so i can keep track of my progress?

Could well be a really stupid question but my diet is not balanced mainly because I go to college don't eat anything and come and stuff my self with 1.5k of calories.. I am going to try and balance that by little portions over the day.

I can't help you with your problem but my weight fluctuates quite a lot, in fact i'm pretty much the same weight as you. Coincidentally i also have a rather unbalanced diet in the fact i eat a baguette at about 11 then peanut butter on toast an hour before i go gym then woof down some stupidly huge dinner after. I think weight must generally fluctuate anyway.

Caporegime
quick question..

Weighing yourself at a consistent time is key. The best time is when you wake up, after you have been to the toilet, but before you eat anything. This way your are (usually) 'empty' and thus food etc in your belly will be less of a factor. You also have less fluid in your syatem at this time. This isn't so you ar at your lightest, but because it is when your system will be at its most consistent.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally thought I'd join in this thread.......
I'm 22, 6ft, and currently weighing about 11st10. Unfortunately it's not all muscle and I've still got a bit of fat to lose - I've got a chubby belly which conceals my abs and moobs over my pecs! But if you'd had seen me last year when I was about 10st 6, you'd say I look far healthier now! :p

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Am a complete noob at this, been doing it for the last 6 months or so, so still got a LONG way to go yet. Off to New York tomorrow for a week hopefully with a gym at the hotel, but going to cut when I get back :)

Associate
Monkee, in my opinion I think you should be bulking. Your stomach is flat and you are thin - there's really no reason you should cut. Cutting only really makes people with mass already look much improved, for you I think it will look detrimental.

Soldato
Problem is I used to be a reet fatty, and as a result still have quite a complex about my weight, so putting on bulk is so very alien to me! I'd hate to end up doing the diet wrong and just end up fat again :D

Associate
As long as you put in the work at the gym and eat the right things you won't get fat, although you may put a little bit on with the muscle - everybody does. You're not fat though and far from it.

Caporegime
Problem is I used to be a reet fatty, and as a result still have quite a complex about my weight, so putting on bulk is so very alien to me! I'd hate to end up doing the diet wrong and just end up fat again :D

Don't worry I know the feeling, I began to starve myself when younger due to self confidence issues (Still worry slightely but not half as much) so know where you are coming from.

And you're far from fat as the poster above said, hell, I think I have more 'belly' than you! Although i weigh about 13stone I think, 24 and just over 6ft :)

Soldato
Hmmm, I'll give this bulking malarky a go then and see where it gets me. Will post in t'other thread at some point for further advice! Ta guys.

i think worrying about fat gains is the #1 problem people are afraid of, disregard the fat gains (and mitigate fat gain by eating super clean), and worry about a little excess chub once you're at a size you're happy with, then cut! You clearly know how to lose fat as you have done so before, only this time preserving muscle :D

Soldato
can any 1 help me out i'm looking for a cheap legit place to buy supplements online... i'm looking for some cnp ceatine ethyl ester capsules ?

There is a supplements discussion thread.

If you use MyProtein then if you use the code: MP90145 you'll get 5% off your first order.

Soldato
Weighing yourself at a consistent time is key. The best time is when you wake up, after you have been to the toilet, but before you eat anything. This way your are (usually) 'empty' and thus food etc in your belly will be less of a factor. You also have less fluid in your syatem at this time. This isn't so you ar at your lightest, but because it is when your system will be at its most consistent.

great! thanks for the info ;)

well atm i am at 75.3kg - 5.9" - 19 years old :o

going to report in a month unless i lose track of my simple diet plan by which im basically trying to spread my food intake over the day as i don't really go over my calorie "limit" this should help to lose a few kg hopefully :) not long ago started riding to college on my bmx so cycling around ~60 miles every week will add a bit to it :o

Associate
Well back again, atm lost roughly half stone + easily which sucks. Sitting at 15 stone 10 at the moment. Still pretty lean as usual everythings rock solid, fairly dry, abs still visible alough holding some water from the prednisolone (due to excess cortisol) so that kinda sucks but on plus side helps me to lift more in gym lol.

Had a pretty wild nite on saturday was smashed then had one big meal lol. Large big mac, large chips, large coke, double cheeseburger, chicken mayo burger, 12 inch steak and cheese subway + 3 cookies. Boom all in a oner.

Helped though as im feeling even tighter 2 days later lol. Some of water is starting to drain out as im having night sweats waking up in puddle of sweat etc. So thats a plus side. A week ago I looked really puffy.

Back
Top Bottom