OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Well back again, atm lost roughly half stone + easily which sucks. Sitting at 15 stone 10 at the moment. Still pretty lean as usual everythings rock solid, fairly dry, abs still visible alough holding some water from the prednisolone (due to excess cortisol) so that kinda sucks but on plus side helps me to lift more in gym lol.

Had a pretty wild nite on saturday was smashed then had one big meal lol. Large big mac, large chips, large coke, double cheeseburger, chicken mayo burger, 12 inch steak and cheese subway + 3 cookies. Boom all in a oner.

Helped though as im feeling even tighter 2 days later lol. Some of water is starting to drain out as im having night sweats waking up in puddle of sweat etc. So thats a plus side. A week ago I looked really puffy.

that is one epic meal, kudos to you!!!! i'd be done after the big mac + chips!! lol

Associate
Aw screw it. Might as well make sure I'm doing this right.

Basically I'm a uni student and only now in my second year have I bothered to sign up for 12 months for the gym.

I'm currently floating between 205lb-195lbs (been around 14-15stone for the past three years by my reckoning) at just under 6ft.

032-1.jpg

Basically my own preference at the minute (only into my third week of properly sticking to it) is to lift Mon, Wed & Fri (Chest & Biceps, Back & Triceps, Legs & Shoulders) and to do at least 60 minutes steady-state cardio, every day (bar weekend.)

Diet wise. I eat pretty well, albeit not perfect. Generally keep the daily calories to under 2000 or so. Looking to drop a lot of fat between now and August.

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone thinks I'm going about it the wrong way.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure my weight is about the same in all of these, around the 75kg mark. It's hard to tell from the photos, but I think my lats and traps have grown the most. My lower chest is also still non-existent, difficult to tell unless I flex it though. I primarily train for strength, but it's still nice to keep a log of how body shape changes etc. I think introducing cardio into my workout recently has helped lower my body fat a bit too which is handy.

08/09
23082009386.jpg

02/10
07022010521.jpg

10/10
20101012233332copy.jpg

Permabanned
Been going to the gym 3 times a week for just under a year now.

Will do a little write up of my routine later on as it's too late now :)

Heres jut a quick shot of my back after a 2hr session :)

5889_136363552213_780407213_3402915_1052805_n.jpg

Soldato
Nice one minxxy!! my advice/critique, try and widen those lats out (but to be fair, who couldn't do with widening their lats that little bit more :p), keep it up! :D

what is your height/weight?

Soldato
Looking impressive minxxy... couldn't help notice that the lockers in the background look a bit warped around your shoulders and lats though ;)

But you're a lot bigger than me a and clearly packing a lot of lean mass so I wouldn't say this to your face :D.

Good job!

Soldato
couldn't help notice that the lockers in the background look a bit warped around your shoulders and lats though ;)

Shhh, that's the gravitational pull of his shoulders distorting them ;):p

Guess I had better post a pic eh.

308zk45.png

The only thing half decent is the one people usually complain about!

Last edited:
Associate
If I had photoshop installed I'd have a go at using the pinch tool to make the lines straight and see what the original was really like :D

Back
Top Bottom