OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Been going to the gym 3 times a week for just under a year now.

Will do a little write up of my routine later on as it's too late now :)

Heres jut a quick shot of my back after a 2hr session :)

5889_136363552213_780407213_3402915_1052805_n.jpg

LOL. Joker...

Cheers for the comments guys. Raikiri, your calf muscles put mine to shame!

Looking good mansize. What's your cardio routine like? I feel like I should start doing a bit more but have trouble staying motivated with it.

I only added cardio to my routine relatively recently as I realised my fitness was shockingly bad. Started running everyday for a couple of weeks but I never managed more than a mile (I know!), I just got out of breath so quickly. I think I must have a really low lung capacity.

I bought a rowing machine though and I've been using that for the last 2 weeks. 10 minutes before workout, 10 after (that's 5 days a week), then a 20 minute session on my off days (2 days a week). Not very intensive, I just use it as a warm up/cool down really, but the body fat is definitely dropping off which is surprising.

I have the same motivation troubles too. That's why I try to keep the cardio sessions as short as possible, and I have to watch something at the same time if not I just get too bored!

Great shape mate! What's your height?

Thanks! You've shown a lot of improvement too in your recent photos, keep up the good work. I'm around the 5'7"-5'8" mark I believe. But I think my body shape is quite different to most. My torso is particularly short (think I've mentioned this before), I don't know what difference that makes, if any. I guess it might give the impression of more width maybe, I dunno!

Been a while since i posted in this thread but looks like people have been making some good pregress.

I went on a bit of a bulk but my training has been a bit up and down recently with work commitments and honestly a lack of motivation. Keep feeling i am getting now were!

Just started to cut again and will start the cardio soon....

block4.jpg

Figured I'd pop some back shots up. Quite happy with how my back is coming along as I've struggled with the rhombs and just general thickness. Width is plenty for me at current. Just thickness I've been trying to develop. Unfortunatley when bulking I tend to hold a fair bit of water and a lot of my definition is hiden and my back tends to look very flat. Volume trained for about 6/7 weeks now and will be pyramiding for 4-5 weeks before probaly starting a HST or other similar program.

C&C welcome (haven't touched B.O.R's for about 8 weeks as I've been experimenting with other methods, assisted chins/pullups (various grips) and resistance bands as with BOR's my lats get fried but not much else.) Also haven't deadlifted in so long I can't remember. I need to repent for my sins! Very happy with how my back came out when I was 12% b/f back in march so probaly around 15-17% here and still quite pleased.

Not the best lighting. Had just trained chest & tri's.

img1303y.jpg

img1300g.jpg

img1298tn.jpg

img1306v.jpg

Side shot to try and show some thickness!

Note to self: shave.

Edit: One with me squeezing the living bejesus out of my back.

img1313a.jpg

bit lop-sided, posing needs some work.

Last edited:
Nice one Benny :)

I can see what you mean by the 'flatness', but you can blatently tell there is muscle all over the back

I'll post something eventually again once I start training :( Stupid shoulder

Backs looking hella thick benny would look very sharp after a cut but winters not the ideal time to be doing it :).

Ta :)

I know it's not but I like a challenge :cool: Seriously going to go for it this winter.

Figure I can just sit outside and burn some calories while my body thermo-regulates itself :p

Back
Top Bottom