OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
OP
:D :D

Kai - really good progress, you can really see the muscle mass you've put on - keep it up.

Dun - looking good dude. Nice taper on the back - but then again like me your back is pretty solid :)

Benny - looking thick, but the pics aren't flattering as you can't see the depth in your back that you can in other shots.

Tom - I still find it remarkable how well you've done - personally I'd still try and trim up a bit more.

Man of Honour
Cheers FF like was mentioned in one of the other threads its weird how relative strangers on the Internet can help push you on and keep your head up and this forums done a good job :D and cheers to the other guys who have given their opinion.
I knew the answer was going to be trim down even in my own mind, ah well on wards and up wards :D

Associate
A quick chest and leg shot. No real definiton on my legs bus some mass there. My chest shot was at 6th September 2010 and I really haven't changed and I can't be bothered to take another picture. Im 19, 5ft 10 and at about 12st 8

DSC01797-1.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

Caporegime
Definatly looking bigger dave but painting that wall would be amazing progress :D

i was going to post something like this the first time i saw his pics, but tbh none of you know what his personal circumstances are.

it could be rented accommodation or temporary or any of a million things. therefore it could be that he has no reason to paint it and doesn't want to waste cash on something he is going to get zero gain from.

its the same as someone buying a £50 car, do you really think they care if it looks **** so long as it works?

different people have different priorities in life. obviously the fact his wall isnt painted doesn't bother him and therefore there's no need for him to paint it to please others.

nice progress - hope to see more pics of the wall in future, dont give in to them.

Soldato
i was going to post something like this the first time i saw his pics, but tbh none of you know what his personal circumstances are.

it could be rented accommodation or temporary or any of a million things. therefore it could be that he has no reason to paint it and doesn't want to waste cash on something he is going to get zero gain from.

its the same as someone buying a £50 car, do you really think they care if it looks **** so long as it works?

different people have different priorities in life. obviously the fact his wall isnt painted doesn't bother him and therefore there's no need for him to paint it to please others.

nice progress - hope to see more pics of the wall in future, dont give in to them.

Sense of humour failure ?

Soldato

Holy overreaction to some light humour.

Caporegime
Now now kiddies ;)

@ Davetrace1

excellant progress to be honest...Take some new pics, it'll be good at a later date anyway to see how your progress goes, you can then see which areas of your body develop 'more' and adjust the routine to counter act that.

Keep it up

EDIT: Do you train at your 'school' accomadation? I thought you were at a boarding place or similar?

Back
Top Bottom