OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Because you're all young and young girls like the "poster" boy look :p

In your 30s women want real men, not boys! Go for older women! Or just get old :p

I agree with the first sentence (am only 22 so cannot relate to old man talk :P)

Girls are only interested in abs and biceps at my age, period, it sucks as I don't enjoy directly training biceps, and being on a bulk, my abs are slowly wearing thin under the layer of podge which is slowly but surely making their dominance over them (although, having trained properly for 3 months my abs have started popping out so are largely visible, but ONLY when tensed!!)

I suggest you calm the attitude down a bit. We all have opinions but I never stipulate what people should think or put words in peoples mouths. I spend a lot of time in here helping people sharing experiences, taking personal emails, helping people train and eat well. I won't have some guy undermining me and making flippant comments when they have no understanding of the time and effort I put into this place and for others and in my own training, research and learning.

You need to chill out and stop taking this so seriously and thinking of yourself as the messiah. Good for you that you do all that but i'm not sure what you want some browny points? I'll react to someone baiting me i'm not trying to cause a rift but frankly if you take offence to those comments I think you best take your own advice mate. Leave it at that? I don't quite understand what i've said is soo bad.

I think you should register with Mens Health or similar, you clearly have no interest in what anyone here is saying.

Well heres me thinking there was a lifting thread (for people who want just strength) and a bodybuilding thread (one for aesthetics). So if you post semi naked pictures of yourself on here and then claim I don't care about looking like this or that with big biceps and then criticize others who just display a desire for low bodyfat perfecentage and clear mass i'm a bit confused. But i'm happy to not reply in this thread if you guy's don't want. I never reply to the PL one for a reason I don't really care for strength which I see as pointless for me, what use do huge benchs and squats have for me in real life? Might help certain sports but I prefer sports with technique and skill.

Well heres me thinking there was a lifting thread (for people who want just strength) and a bodybuilding thread (one for aesthetics). So if you post semi naked pictures of yourself on here and then claim I don't care about looking like this or that with big biceps and then criticize others who just display a desire for low bodyfat perfecentage and clear mass i'm a bit confused. But i'm happy to not reply in this thread if you guy's don't want. I never reply to the PL one for a reason I don't really care for strength which I see as pointless for me, what use do huge benchs and squats have for me in real life? Might help certain sports but I prefer sports with technique and skill.

I'm not saying that, at all! You often have a very defensive and a somewhat insulting tone to your writing, criticising others and so forth. I'm all about aesthetics, too!

Lets all relax one of the reasons I post so much on here is everyone has a different way of looking at life and its good to have such a range of different outlooks without the attiutde you get on some of the dedicated strength/bb forums. Along with the fact we can have a bit of tounge in cheek banter without someone throwing their toys out of the pram.
Lets all have a protein shake and a hug :D

Last edited:
Along with the fact we can have a bit of tounge in cheek banter without someone throwing their toys out of the pram.
Lets all have a protein shake and a hug :D

It's people like you that don't realise that protein shakes are no subsitute for real food, that are giving bodybuilders a bad name. You're disgusting :mad:

:p

Back
Top Bottom