OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
Recommendations on rear deltoid exercises?

What Benny said, but also most pulling exercises

Deadlift
Any rowing movement (BOR, DB row, upright row(a bit maybe, depending on angle), cable row...)
Pullup
Chins
etc.

Benny what's a rear DB raise? Unless I'm thinking of that and don't know what a rear db fly is...

Soldato
I would say upright rows only really activate the lateral delt as opposed to the rear.

It's like a front raise but with your body parralell to the ground.

Any pulling movement will activate the rear delts as icecold has said. Facepulls, rear fly, or a rear raise gets my vote personally.

Associate
FF..lookin good mate! Youve certainly lost some puppy fat since last time you posted pics. A suntan always helps bring out the definition also...I take it you been on holiday.

Man of Honour
OP
FF..lookin good mate! Youve certainly lost some puppy fat since last time you posted pics. A suntan always helps bring out the definition also...I take it you been on holiday.

Yeah, I was in Cyprus, came back start of Sept. :) I hold onto my tan well fortunately, but I go pretty much black when I tan! :cool: Med genes you see ;)

I have lost a bit of puppy fat for sure though at 30 I don't know much about being a puppy any more! :p However thanks - lost about 1st before summer, and over the past month have been really hitting it hard, so only around 100kg at the moment, but got back up to a decent weight whilst keeping body fat relatively low. :)

Thanks for the feedback - much appreciated. :)

FF, you've got what looks like a spot right between the shoulder blades. What I'm jealous of though is that you could probably pop it just by flexing those massive traps/rhomboids you've got :p

I do but I can't reach it, I haven't go the flexibility to get there! :o :D :mad: :(

Would it be bad if I admitted that I have actually popped spots like that before?! :o

kai

kai

Soldato
I am currently cutting, been doing intense hitt cardio for about 3 weeks now, and diet has been strict, very dissapointed with my progress so far. I plan on keeping up the same routine till Christmas as part of my cutt. However i measured bodyfat today and it indicated 11.6% = there is no way this is correct. I dont even have visable abs :( which i am striving for so, so, Hard!!!

ocuk2.jpg

okuk.jpg

*booked a caliper test next week with personal trainer there, get slighly more accurate reading!

Associate
^^ Im 36..and mine is still called puppy fat! LOL The good thing is I can shill shed it when I want to. Just when I want to bulk a bit now..the fat seems to go on abit easier than it did a few years back.

Soldato
Kai, that's reasonable progress from what I remember. You seem quite kyphotic in those pics, roll your shoulders back and stand up properly.

3 weeks would only be a 6lb loss there abouts. Also your lighting there isn't great but you deffinitley are making progress.

Soldato
Rico's probaly asking to assess what might be cause your kyphotic posture.

Do you stretch your chest and shoulders too? If these are tight it may well be the cause of your shoulders rolling foward.

Might well just be a cause of rolling your hips foward and standing up properly. Hunching up like you are in the photo's will hide a lot of your width and shape.

kai

kai

Soldato
I tend to stretch out faily often, however i have been told i have terrible posture. I will attempt another photo tonight with back straight :)

Soldato
The shape of your chest will change, your lats should be visbile and will be a big improvement. You don't see pro's slouching ;) it's about making yourself look as big as possible from a competative perspective.

Soldato
*Back from work so can view the pictures*

Your current posture is hidding your shoulders massively as it looks like your traps and shoulders run straight into each other. Having your hands together also hide your hips and having your upper arms block your sides it's hiding your taper and over all hiding your width.

I think you'll be much happier with your progress and body over all with improved posture. You waist will appear thinner etc etc.

You traps are quite well developed in comparison but this could be due to posture. Have you got any back shots?

kai

kai

Soldato
*Back from work so can view the pictures*

Your current posture is hidding your shoulders massively as it looks like your traps and shoulders run straight into each other. Having your hands together also hide your hips and having your upper arms block your sides it's hiding your taper and over all hiding your width.

I think you'll be much happier with your progress and body over all with improved posture. You waist will appear thinner etc etc.

You traps are quite well developed in comparison but this could be due to posture. Have you got any back shots?

Benny hopefully this is a better posture, more upright. Took one from side so could see Lat. As for Back i have no shots as of yet, more to follow :D

Is this more what you mean though, upright?

uprightp.jpg

lat01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom