OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
I started back at the gym about 8 weeks ago. I hadn't worked out for around 10 years and a friend brought a DVD round called "I wanna look like that guy" and said to myself " I can do that"... so thats what I have been doing.

I have been using Max OT training on a 6 day split, 16 mins of intensive cardio and have been eating very clean. I wish I had taken photos when I first went back because in that time I have lost exactly a stone in weight.

I was 13.5 stone and 13.8 percent BF. Im now 12.5 stone and hoping that when I return in a fortnight to be tested that I am nearer 10 percent, my goal is 8 percent bodyfat.

I'm looking forward to the next 8 weeks. I think by January my abs will be more prominent as I not only continue to eat cleanly but to introduce heavy weights into my ab workouts.

Ultimately I want to get my waist smaller, my abs popping, and my chest deeper. I also want to achieve this staying around the 12 stone mark.

I wanna thank all of you who subscribe to this thread, Its been quite insprational and I have learnt a lot, so all the best fella's.

I will update when I hit my 8 percent bf mark around January/February!!!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Associate
^You look heavier then 12.5 stone like, if I was you I'd personally just start adding more size onto that frame because you have a very good base for development. Good arms and shoulders anyway!. But if your goal is for that, keep up the good work.

Associate
And @ freefaller didn't see the post lol, but your back looking pretty huge, got big shoulders, a lot of thickness, you should enter a comp. Your quite lean as it is so diet down on the on season starting next year.

Associate
Decided not to take a picture in front of that un-painted and shabby wall hehe :p Just a quick shot of my upper body. I really need to hit those incline presses more. My upper chest is suffering but other than that I think its going ok. Im 19 5ft10 and about 13stone
DSC01949.jpg

Associate
^You need to prop yourself up a bit straighter lol.

Anyway, your chest isn't as bad as your making out, your quite lean and your chest is taking shape, can see seperation etc, I'd work on the overall MASS of the chest, but yep incline is very good for this. Traps look fine, maybe work on the delt width but again your not in the best stance.

Key is man heavy heavy heavy. My chest is one of my best features, big, but deep and wide. The key is and always is heavy as possible. Stick to the compounds don't piddle about with all these small exercises. Flat bench, incline bench, inc flyes. Flat bench is great for overall mass of chest, incline good for helping to encourage depth but also the upper partion of chest. And inc flyes HEAVY for really stretching that chest out getting the growth in.

Always try change your routine up slightly. Don't go nuts with exercises and sets. 12 sets tops imo is fine.

Man of Honour
OP
And @ freefaller didn't see the post lol, but your back looking pretty huge, got big shoulders, a lot of thickness, you should enter a comp. Your quite lean as it is so diet down on the on season starting next year.

Thanks mate - not interesting in competing - just after getting stronger and more powerful! Also the bulk keeps me warm in winter! :D

I've been trying to keep lean as I develop - around the same weight as you just over 100kg this morning.

Caporegime
Decided not to take a picture in front of that un-painted and shabby wall hehe :p Just a quick shot of my upper body. I really need to hit those incline presses more. My upper chest is suffering but other than that I think its going ok. Im 19 5ft10 and about 13stone

Do yourself / us a favour...post your first front picture then this one

I personally think you've changed a fair bit, well done :)

Keep at it!!!

Soldato
Nice Boulder shoulders Dave.
Will post a new picture or three in a few weeks, I'm really filling out compared to what I was in my first pics here :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Heh - one of the girls I'm seeing at the moment always goes on about my arms... :/ Though she does state that I really am solid all over which is pretty nice feedback.

The other one just loves the fact I'm twice her size she says she likes to feel "crushed" - strange... but there you go. My thigh is as big as her waist - I kid you not! It's mad! :D

Caporegime
Heh - one of the girls I'm seeing at the moment always goes on about my arms... :/ Though she does state that I really am solid all over which is pretty nice feedback.

The other one just loves the fact I'm twice her size she says she likes to feel "crushed" - strange... but there you go. My thigh is as big as her waist - I kid you not! It's mad! :D

oh lord...i'd be scared of snapping someone if they were that small :p

Soldato
she says she likes to feel "crushed"

'Strap yourself in love, heavy turbulance ahead'.

If you've ever been ontop of a patner and just 'collapsed' on top of them for a joke and watched them struggle to move you it's hilarious.

accepts no responsability for any occured fatalities as a result of this comical gesture

Man of Honour
OP
:D :D

I have done that, and they try to roll you off - not easy! :D

Well my thighs are just over 27.5" this other girl is curvy as hell but only 5'1" but with a very slim waist. I weigh double what she weighs! :o Great fun though being able to throw someone around a room ;)

Soldato
:D :D

I have done that, and they try to roll you off - not easy! :D

Well my thighs are just over 27.5" this other girl is curvy as hell but only 5'1" but with a very slim waist. I weigh double what she weighs! :o Great fun though being able to throw someone around a room ;)

Can't beat a busty lass with a slim waist.

Good stuff on the quads. Mine pumped up quite nicely last night. During extensions as the rep peaks I internally rotate my legs slightly and get a decent conraction right you the lateral quad and rec fem. My medialis's are quite dominant at the moment looks like I have elephant mans knees.:eek:

Man of Honour
OP
Calves are starting to come on too. Yeah REALLY happy with my wheels at the moment. Rec fem is nicely defined now, and the leg is looking generally powerful. Hams are coming along well. Gluteus maximus is very maximus at the moment - but that's just the way it is! :D

I think my legs are getting close to the size they're going to be - power is key now. I think 100kg is a good weight and size to be for me, my body seems happy there - I'm not going to try to get much more size. Actually feeling quite lean and mean at the moment. :) 2011 is going to be the 650kg year.

As for curves - helllll yeah! D's up top, Kylie ass down below - fantastic.

The other one is much taller but just as curvey. :cool:

There's a couple of others I'm working on.... give it time! ;)

Associate
Someone asked if they could see my old picture of my chest compared to my new one so here it is. Not much of an inprovement but cannot wait until the next 6 months! :)

6 sept 2010
DSC01797-1.jpg

1 dec 2010
DSC01949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom