OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Very nice progress mate. I don't think you'll need to worry to much about loose skin. Getting 'tight' definition is just a case of low bodyfat and patience.

Indeed, well done Walker :)

Whats the time frame?

Seriously, keep at it, as Benny says, do it slowly, the skin will hopefully 'retract' itself so to speak if you lose the wait slowly but keep training :) As opposed to just losing loads of wait really quickly

Well done

Indeed, well done Walker :)

Whats the time frame?

Seriously, keep at it, as Benny says, do it slowly, the skin will hopefully 'retract' itself so to speak if you lose the wait slowly but keep training :) As opposed to just losing loads of wait really quickly

Well done

Well ive dipped down to 16.5 twice then back up again a couple years ago ( i blame uni partys and dixie chicken ) id say probably around 8-9 months for the 3 stone. Maybe a little less.

Muscles starting to seperate abit now, still guessing im close to 20% bf still though.

Last edited:
Well ive dipped down to 16.5 twice then back up again a couple years ago ( i blame uni partys and dixie chicken ) id say probably around 8-9 months for the 3 stone. Maybe a little less.

Muscles starting to seperate abit now, still guessing im close to 20% bf still though.

Ah okay

Excellant work considering you've lost that much in less than a year

I'd be well chuffed :)

IMG_0714.jpg

Does my leg look big, I am only 5 foot 6 and 14 stone, feel they are big for my size, considering I have never been into lifting big, more football/rugby and cycling.

Carrying some fat but they look big, drop a stone or two and they will look even more defined.

Do they have potential? :D

Prepare to drop a lot of size leaning them out. My leg measurement drops massively when I'm leaner. Not bad if you've never really trained legs directly though!

Back
Top Bottom