OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
This is what you need :p
pagemartinyellownewholl.jpg

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Need to do this, shaving is not nice, expecially when it grows back.

Do NOT shave!!! It will grow back all stubbly and more coarse.

Do they use the hot wax or the strip wax on your back? Hot wax is more expensive but better.

OT: -AD- why on earth have you got my brother's quote in your sig?! lol

BB x

Man of Honour
A girl recently commented that she'd never really seen a hairy chest. Naturally, I was like WTF? Now while I'm not up to quite the hairy prowess of DS and FF, I have what I think is a respectable chest beard that I'm quietly proud of. She said her ex shaved, but when I laughed she couldn't understand why I though this was abnormal.

Do a lot of guys shave? I can understand waxing if that's what you want, but surely not shaving...

Associate
I'm thinking of waxing it as well. My abdominal, back and shoulders have a bit of hair on them but it's nowhere near FF/DS level.

However my chest has gotten consistently worse since I started lifting, to the point where hair starts sticking out on normal t-shirts and v-necks are completely out of the question.
a lot of people shave but I really don't want them any more thicker and stubbier as it is already horrendous lol. I'll give waxing a go over the summer, come holiday time.

Man of Honour
OP
Do NOT shave!!! It will grow back all stubbly and more coarse.

Do they use the hot wax or the strip wax on your back? Hot wax is more expensive but better.

OT: -AD- why on earth have you got my brother's quote in your sig?! lol

BB x

Hot wax :)

Please DO NOT SHAVE!!! When it grows back its horrible! :(

Stubble is not sexy!

:p

BB x

What about on the face? :p

Man of Honour
OP
A girl recently commented that she'd never really seen a hairy chest. Naturally, I was like WTF? Now while I'm not up to quite the hairy prowess of DS and FF, I have what I think is a respectable chest beard that I'm quietly proud of. She said her ex shaved, but when I laughed she couldn't understand why I though this was abnormal.

Do a lot of guys shave? I can understand waxing if that's what you want, but surely not shaving...

Some women like it, some don't - my chest hair isn;t TOO bad... you can still see the definition etc... I get rid of the back as it's not so attractive and it's been something I've hated ever since I got it. Never had loads, but enough to make me want to get rid of it.

Man of Honour
I've never met a guy who shaved, maybe it's just a case of admitting to it. Hairiness has definitely increase over the last few years, not sure if it's the gym but I'd like it to stop progressing at some stage...please?

edit: I have nothing against keeping things tidy. FF have you ever actually had a woman say she didn't like the chest rug? I certainly haven't.

Last edited:
Man of Honour

I run my beard trimmer over my chest every few weeks, stops me getting little spots when I've been wearing my stab vest for long shifts.

Man of Honour
OP
I've never met a guy who shaved, maybe it's just a case of admitting to it. Hairiness has definitely increase over the last few years, not sure if it's the gym but I'd like it to stop progressing at some stage...please?

edit: I have nothing against keeping things tidy. FF have you ever actually had a woman say she didn't like the chest rug? I certainly haven't.

No one has actively said yuck - well not people I've dated or been in a relationship with. Though a lot of girls have commented in the past to "woah you're quite hairy" - but then said, but nice abs and shoulders... :rolleyes: lol!

Man of Honour
^ [to tom e] that's just good sense. Also any man points that you lose are instantly earned back due to the fact you're doing it because YOU'RE WEARING A STAB VEST?!? :D

Man of Honour
No one has actively said yuck - well not people I've dated or been in a relationship with. Though a lot of girls have commented in the past to "woah you're quite hairy" - but then said, but nice abs and shoulders... :rolleyes: lol!
What a woman says and does are two entirely different things :p

I'm convinced they love it, conveniently enough...

Permabanned
me2.png

3 weeks from top right pic, chest seems to have gone more firm, feeling a lot stronger now, moved on to the free weights, was confident to get on the benchs in the gym, just need to push my carido a bit harder to drop some of the fat.

Caporegime
Cool man, going well :)

Pointer, try and lift your arms a tad when 'posing' so they are more horizontal and get your lats working if you can :) Will give you more of an idea of how various muscles are coming along (Well, this is what i'd do, others may have something better to say)

But as you say, keep up the cardio. Out of interest, how much are you doing currently?

Permabanned
Cool man, going well :)

Pointer, try and lift your arms a tad when 'posing' so they are more horizontal and get your lats working if you can :) Will give you more of an idea of how various muscles are coming along (Well, this is what i'd do, others may have something better to say)

But as you say, keep up the cardio. Out of interest, how much are you doing currently?

I row/run/cycle/swim, roughly about 30-50 mins a day, I normally do 50 miles a week on my bike, football season is coming to an end so wont be drinking as much, last 2 Sundays gone out and had 9-10 pints watching Wigan :mad: not putting fat on but not losing it, with that diet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom