OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
All of it i hope, was chasing a world benchpress record of 200kg at 14 and a half stone and was happily doing 180kg before my first operation, this is my forth with another surgeon who understands and took his time to get things right hence he had no hesition to open up the shoulder to get the results he wanted. If this fails will doing world record one arm dumbell press lol.
The nature of this injury was compression other than the tear most of the upper bicep tendon was in perminate state of contraction due to varies states of shoulder compression so after a first operation where a large lesion was removed he has gone thorough a process of cutting liaments to allow the shoulder to fall back into postion, so touch wood should all now sit as it was

Last edited:
Soldato
Pics time. They are pretty bad but you get the idea. 5'11 79kg

Cant wait for my holiday so i can be less pale :p
sdfsfdfsdf.jpg

fdgdffdgfdg.jpg

gdggdgdfg.jpg

Man of Honour
not much to cut from that mate, back in particular looks good.

Some things to improve your look in parallel to your cut: it looks like your belly sticks out as much as it does because of over extension in you lower back, and your shoulders could potentially do with being rotated back and down slightly, although that could be the camera angle.

Good luck with your recovery zuludawn :)

Soldato
not much to cut from that mate, back in particular looks good.

Some things to improve your look in parallel to your cut: it looks like your belly sticks out as much as it does because of over extension in you lower back, and your shoulders could potentially do with being rotated back and down slightly, although that could be the camera angle.

This is something ive been working on for a while. My posture is beyond terrible! Need to focus more time on it and possibly buy a foam roller. Thanks though :)

Caporegime
This is something ive been working on for a while. My posture is beyond terrible! Need to focus more time on it and possibly buy a foam roller. Thanks though :)

focus more on chest and abs. when doing chest excercises do barbell and dumbell.

your back and arms look fine, your chest looks as if you dont even lift. you still need to cut a lot if you want the shredded look, everyone has abs, its just a matter of getting the fat off to see them. this is extremely hard to do, not many people are that motivated and devoted to the cause, thats why so few have six packs.

take footballers for example, when they celebrate and take their tops off, you can see their 6 pack from miles away, they dont even lift.

good luck with it, your arms and back look very good and just a matter of getting the rest up to the same standards.

Soldato
Chest is strange. I do barbell, dumbell, incline and flies, not sure why it isnt growing. The light makes it look worse than it is, but yeah i agree. Not aiming to get shredded, just lose whatever is hanging around my belly button area and get more definition upper body, we'll see how it goes.

Man of Honour
Your chest problems could be explained by poor shoulder positioning. Forward rotated shoulders reduce pec activation (I think). Either way, pushing your shoulders back and down will make your chest look bigger anyway

Soldato
I wouldn't even dream of cutting any more fat off that at the moment Skill. Go much lower without having that much mass, and you're just going to look skinny. You're already at a pretty low bodyfat percentage by the looks of things, so while it's of course your call, I'd think about going on a major mass bender first (assuming that's what you're after in the longer term).

Wouldn't worry too much about a lacking chest at the moment either. You're still young by the looks of things, and chest is notoriously difficult for a lot of teenagers to bring out. It will come with time.

Soldato
Bloody hurts like hell, done on Tuesday, Surgeon had to do open as well as (key-hole) roto-cuff surgery. Repaired a torn tendon and cut many liagaments to free up shouldler movement took him about two and a half hours.

Have better lateral movement but cannot lift my arm up in front of my yet, still early days yet. Just glad he did not have to move the Bicep head tendon or recovery would have doubled as would the pain

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1402.jpg

Remember them warms ups first before heavy training (especially roto-cuff ones) i never did Duhhhhhh!

Dude I feel for ya I did my rotator cuff doing 160kg got 6 out then shoulder went luckily had a VERY good spotter. Havn't really trained since. That was 3 yrs ago.

Hope all goes well and everyone should strengthen their rotator cuffs.

Soldato
I wouldn't even dream of cutting any more fat off that at the moment Skill. Go much lower without having that much mass, and you're just going to look skinny. You're already at a pretty low bodyfat percentage by the looks of things, so while it's of course your call, I'd think about going on a major mass bender first (assuming that's what you're after in the longer term).
I've been thinking that and i still cant make up my mind. I feel like being more defined with the mass ive got now would actually make me look better but i dunno. That is my goal, and to be honest thats what ive been doing for the past year. I was 65kg almost a year ago to the day, around 68 i think when i got my act together in september so ive seen huge changes already.
I'm surprised you weight 79kg Skillmister, you look a bit lighter than that. I'm 80kg in my pics a few pages back and same height.

Tell me about it. I've got heavy bones or something i think :p

Back
Top Bottom