OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

J.T

J.T

Soldato
FF you Alfa dog you. :)

I was thinking of chucking some pictures of myself up soon but looking at you mate makes me feel Beta! :(

LOL!

Man of Honour
OP
Any of you guys use straps? Im really thinking of getting some as I use gloves. My forarm strength tends to go such as doing deadlifts. If any of you guys use straps whats the strength increase? Cheers

I don't - but if your grip is failing quicker than your strength is improving then using straps or hooks could help - try and use them as a last resort to keep help develop your grip strength where possible.

[TW]Sponge;19338880 said:
FF - Your body is unreal (no homo)

I want to know your diet, routine, and whatever you do to get that body.

I also want your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.

It's taken many years of hard work. And sacrificing a lot of naught foods and just being fairly regimented with my diet/lifestyle. Happy to go through it with you if you want.

and LOL! :D

FF - permission to have a platonic fap? :eek:

Errr.... you can do what you want but I don't want to know about it!

FF you Alfa dog you. :)

I was thinking of chucking some pictures of myself up soon but looking at you mate makes me feel Beta! :(

LOL!

Alpha dog! haha! :D

Don't be put off by me though :(

I forgot to add measurements:

Neck: 17.5"
Upper Arm: 17.75"
Forearm: 14"
Chest 47"
Waist: 35"
Upper thigh: 27"
Calf: 16.5"

That's about what I want to be at, would be nice to get a bit more off my waist, and add a bit to my calves. However, that's a good proportion that I'm happy with.

Caporegime
Awesome progress Dave :) Definitely changed since your first ever picture on here! Keep at it buddy

And FF...very nice indeed! Love to be like that, but the world is against me :p...Infact, I'd just like to have some general muscle / definition over me and less 'fat' around my waist and i'd be reasonably happy

Bit of an update on myself - a lot leaner than I was, I think it shows. You can see a lot more vascularity in the shoulders and arms, separation too, and separation in the quads as well. The tricep shot didn't come out as well as I wanted as I wanted to show the striations in the shoulders but can't see them in the pic :( And some nice serratus starting to come out too. Rather happy at the moment. :)

Awesome, any tips for developing six pack FF?, my upper stomach muscles are developing but the lower ones arent!

Man of Honour
OP
Awesome, any tips for developing six pack FF?, my upper stomach muscles are developing but the lower ones arent!

Thanks MT :)

Generally it'll probably bodyfat - most men tend to store fat below the bellybutton and on the obliques.

However, leg raises and weighted leg raises are good. I do a lot of core-centric compound exercises, like squats, deadlifts to name a few.

You can do sit ups etc.. but unless you have a lower bodyfat percentage it won't really make much of a difference - and sit ups aren't the best ab exercise IMO.

90 degree leg chins work well too but are hard!

DB pull ins are also good for some core development.

I don't do a heck of a lot of ab work if I'm honest. If you get a training partner you can interlock your legs with a medicine ball and do alternative sit ups and throw the ball to one another and control it on the way down.

Static holds are quite good too. Remember it's also just a muscle (believe it or not it's 1 muscle, not 6/8) - so some good resistance work will help develop it.

The only thing you have to be careful of, is too much heavy ab work will generate an unneveness, and could lead to a painful lower back.

Back
Top Bottom