OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
Nothing major, starting to see them more now, measured them at came in at 23inch, is that good or bad for someone who is 5 foot 7?

Obviously fat is bulking them out so not a true reading, until I get a decent low body fat%

jbecn2.jpg

No surrender, no retreat

Soldato
Good back and reasonably low bodyfat skillmister, chest has some decent seperation in the mid so just keep packing on the mass and it'll fill out. Cutting never hurts but you certainly dont need to.

Associate
Just a quick progress shot of me. Upper body coming on ok. Legs still the same and back the same too. 3 month progress so not a lot happening really. Put on weight tho :D. Was 12st 5 now around 12st 11

2nd March 2011
DSC00003.jpg

8th June 2011 (sorry about the funny face :p)
IMG-20110606-00366.jpg

Legs (old picture, not really progressed)
DSC01849.jpg

Back (old picture, not really progressed)
DSC00004.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Bit of an update on myself - a lot leaner than I was, I think it shows. You can see a lot more vascularity in the shoulders and arms, separation too, and separation in the quads as well. The tricep shot didn't come out as well as I wanted as I wanted to show the striations in the shoulders but can't see them in the pic :( And some nice serratus starting to come out too. Rather happy at the moment. :)

Soldato
Davetrace and freefaller...

Dave youre filling out well man, looking in good shape. Good to see ya working legs too, its whats helped me look more balanced and less skinny. Body seems to grow in line with em.

Freefaller... looking huge in that bottom pic. Alpha + !

Permabanned
Looking good.

How can you get a tan with British weather, up north its been garbage, I see loads of white blokes and they are black nearly, either fake tan or those jabs/sun beds.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I'm against sunbeds - I think they're pretty pointless/dangerous. I have a lot of moles, but I keep an eye on them, and am relatively careful in the sun. I don't burn too easily fortunately.

Associate
Any of you guys use straps? Im really thinking of getting some as I use gloves. My forarm strength tends to go such as doing deadlifts. If any of you guys use straps whats the strength increase? Cheers

Soldato
Any of you guys use straps? Im really thinking of getting some as I use gloves. My forarm strength tends to go such as doing deadlifts. If any of you guys use straps whats the strength increase? Cheers
I use hooks, as they are less dicking around. I start off raw, but use the hooks towards the end of my pulling day to get a few more reps out.

Not sure what you mean by strength increase, but they take a lot of the strain from the forearms allowing you to go a bit longer (oo er).

Back
Top Bottom