OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Sometimes you need a 3rd party perspective ;)

And yes, I have a soft spot for girls - especially if I like 'em ;)

Odd. I usually have a hard spot for the girls i like! ;)

Christian; i reckon your physique is the most similar to mine out of all the pics on here. (btw, i've not posted my pics....no balls ya see!)

Anyone got any decent rehabby type exercises for tri's, when you have painful elbows....partials maybe, stuff like that? Full range exercises are only pain-free when the arm has been fully warmed etc...and that often takes ages.

Caporegime
Down to 188lbs, still need to keep on losing bodyfat, lost nearly half a stone since 1st of June

Been doing lots of cardio and lifting weights 3 times a week, leg day/arms,chest day/back day, eating manly protein, with carbs coming from brown rice, pasta, veg.

keep at it buddy, working well! :)

Your legs are doing well also I think from the one picture, keep doing the cardio / aerobics stuff or whatever and things will keep getting better!

I decided to go at a couple of things last night weight wise, and I really want to get back into it all...Hopefully finally develop something worthwhile

Associate
Some impressive mass there, Christian!
thank you. it's not that much really but I have worked hard for it the past 3 years.
Filling out nicely since the last time you posted pics mate :)
thank you. I've got the same weight on the scale but I do have to admit that the mirror does tell a fairly different story. :)
Christian; i reckon your physique is the most similar to mine out of all the pics on here. (btw, i've not posted my pics....no balls ya see!)

well come on, get them up! (the pictures):D

cheets64 looks like you're on the right track, keep it up.

Permabanned
keep at it buddy, working well! :)

Your legs are doing well also I think from the one picture, keep doing the cardio / aerobics stuff or whatever and things will keep getting better!

I decided to go at a couple of things last night weight wise, and I really want to get back into it all...Hopefully finally develop something worthwhile

My legs are hurting nearly every day, been getting out on my bike and its hilly around here and just blasting up the hills and resting on the flats.

Done 127.7 miles since 1st of June and cycle computer has said I have been at an average of 15mph not bad on a mtb with crappy semi slicks on.

My BMI still puts me in overweight 29.45 only just out of the obese range by 4 pounds, and I need to lose 2 stone 2lbs to be healthy weight, wut. Really need to get a proper body fat reading done, in March I did it at 14 stone 6lb and it said I had 25% then.

Last edited:
Caporegime
My legs are hurting nearly every day, been getting out on my bike and its hilly around here and just blasting up the hills and resting on the flats.

Done 127.7 miles since 1st of June and cycle computer has said I have been at an average of 15mph not bad on a mtb with crappy semi slicks on.

Indeed :)

Get on the squats and deads and you will be laughing!

I'm hoping to get back on my bike soon once i sort the gears out, burn some fat away

Man of Honour
OP
These are my bodyfat measurements over the past 18 months

Oct: 2009:
Bicep 6.2
Tricep 9.6
Subscapular 17.6
Suprailiac 16.8

Weight: 101kg

Jul 2010:
Bicep 6.4
Tricep 9.5
Subscapular 15.4
Suprailiac 13.3

Weight 98.5

Jun 2011:
Bicep 5.5
Tricep 8.2
Subscapular 15.2
Suprailiac 12.4

Weight 96.5kg

My waist has lost 1inch, but shoulders/chest have gained 1 inch, arms and neck are the same as 2009. So I've dropped bodyfat, and basically have increased my muscle mass... AT THE SAME TIME! OMG!!! Ok so it's not dramatic or quick, but it's possible.

Bloody chuffed to bits - not got the overall BF% yet, but I'm guess it'll be around 16%. However, I think it's lower as really I'd like to get leg measurements too. To be honest I'm not bothered on the actual figure, the numbers speak for themselves, they were done by the same person, and the skin fold figures have decreased - but all my other measurements have stayed the same/increased, bar my waist.

Happy days! :cool: And to think that I have a rough idea on what I'm doing... madness! :p

Soldato
That's fantastic FF. Cases such as yours and the likes of BennyC et al really do go to show that some of the myths surrounding bodybuilding aren't necessarily true; specifically the ability to cut unnecessary fat but gain lean mass. Definitely a long-term game to play though!

Associate
Feeling brave enough to post my pics now~
I've been hitting the gym a little under a year, 3/4 times a week, it first started off getting ready for a lads holiday but i decided to keep it up when i got back!

Anyways, here's a before and after shot.

July 2010

June 2011(bit of a crappy angle)

Got another holiday planned for August so i'm thinking i'll try and put on some mass once i get back.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Feeling brave enough to post my pics now~
I've been hitting the gym a little under a year, 3/4 times a week, it first started off getting ready for a lads holiday but i decided to keep it up when i got back!

Got another holiday planned for August so i'm thinking i'll try and put on some mass once i get back.

Nice, what stats in first pic

Associate
I go to DW Fitness gyms and i have a little slip from August 2010... not sure how accurate they are but it reads me as being 12st 6lbs(79.3kg) and 17.2%BF 13.6kg BF Mass.

Another slip that i got last week reads me being 12st 4lbs(78kg) and 11.1%BF 8.6kg BF Mass.
I've not actually dropped that much weight seems there's only 2-3lbs difference from starting and now... i've just cut a bit of bodyfat off.

When i first started i didn't really know what i was doing and was drinking a lot of shakes rather than food(d'oh) so i lost quite a lot of weight really fast... went down to about 11st 5lbs from 12st 7lbs in the first couple of months... since then i've just been working on tightening up and trying to add a bit of lean mass in the process.

Last edited:
Associate
Haha yeah!
That's my plan when i get back off holiday in September.

The extra beef shall keep me warm over the harsh winter months :p

Back
Top Bottom