OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Hi all, my first time In here so go easy please!

Been at this seriously for a couple of months now, seeing some improvement but really need to sort out some more weights to add to what I have already.

April '11

IMG_4858.jpg

Today

IMG_4993.jpg

Some days I feel like i'm doing a good job, then others I look in the mirror and just think..eugh. why am I bothering! :rolleyes: I have zero chest, which I really dislike, but I hope to rectify that very soon :)

Associate
some noticeable difference there mate ^ keep at it...its not a 2 month thing this sport :) Big changes take a year or longer. But look like you have improved already.

Associate
Been cutting a bit last few months on and off....near 37 years old...height...5ft 6"(just) gone from 82.5Kg to around 76.5Kg but don't really notice much difference...maybe a bit more definition in legs. Oh well..will keep at it for another 2 weeks before the summer hols....then I can put it all back on again via beer and icecream :D Cameraphone pics..so not very great quality.

Last edited:
Associate
cheers Steedie..there coming through a bit now. Strange though...would have thought my upper would be better than my lower...but doesn't look like that in pics. The fat isn't moving away as fast as it used too...must be my something to do with my age now I think.

Man of Honour
OP
At 37 toxic you're looking lean and mean - good legs too! Impresses me more than anything else to be honest! :D Unfortunately as youu get older it does get harder to shift the fat! :(

Jestar - I've always removed my back hair :p I leave teh chest wig though ;)

Associate
No.1 alll over :) Id be as bushy as FF and the rest at the front if i didn't give it a no.1 all over TBH. But I think it feels better especially when in a hot climate most of the time.

Associate
I last posted in here in Nov '09, I ended up breaking my leg on New Years Eve/Day so for the 1st 6 months of '10 I was out of action. And for the remainder of the year I was focused on recovery so everything I planned on doing was put very much on hold.

I started training properly again in Feb of this year so heres some quick snaps of how i'm getting on. The light really wasn't being generous when hitting the back shots!

For reference http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17895672&page=76 that's how I was back then. Currently weighing in at 80kg

18062011449.jpg

18062011457.jpg

18062011458.jpg

18062011459.jpg

18062011460.jpg

Permabanned
Looking good LiamT, you have a long torso, you have a great body to work with

3 months progress

sZJtl.jpg

tbh I can see change but not happy but considering I have had alcohol nearly every weekend in those 3 months, been for a few meals (birthdays/parties) and some of the days consumed 8 pints+, I think could look a lot better.

I feel 100% fitter and stronger than I did 3 months ago. I have lost 9lbs of weight, feels like I have lost 3 stone, left was 199lbs right 191lbs height 5 foot 7

Chest and stomach have changed the most and chins have gone, going to try and lose a 14lb but even that puts me at a BMI of 27.6 and overweight and keep lifting andI will be happy with my appearance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom