OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Few pics taken just now.

IMG_2593.png

IMG_2594-1.png

IMG_2595.png

Prob just the lighting but your chest seems to be letting you down compared to the rest of you, though your lower stomach looks odd at that angle! :D I know it's just the light though :)

Shoulders looking good mate, looking lean still, and can just about see some lat flaring in the last pic - any back pics?

haha thanks :)

Any tips for developing the lower chest? My chest is actually one of my strongest areas with a 1RM of 150kg but the lower part has always been very flat.

To both kai and LiE:

Work on your thoracic mobility and shoulder positioning, it looks like you're rotating forward slightly.

...and get a physio to beat the crap out of your subscapularis, but you'll hate me a little bit if you get it done.

What are your stats kai? Looking solid.

Just reviewed my previous stats and compared :eek: not done this for a long time;

Aug 2009
5'10 and 64kg
Waist = 31.5inch
Chest = 36inch
bicep 12.6
Body fat - 15.4%

June 2011
5'10 and 68kg (just comming out of a cut)
Waist = 30.5inch
Chest = 38.9inch
bicep 15.4
Body fat - 10%

Just reviewed my previous stats and compared :eek: not done this for a long time;

Aug 2009
5'10 and 64kg
Waist = 31.5inch
Chest = 36inch
bicep 12.6
Body fat - 15.4%

June 2011
5'10 and 68kg (just comming out of a cut)
Waist = 30.5inch
Chest = 38.9inch
bicep 15.4
Body fat - 10%

you look quite big for such a low weight and height. From these pics would be putting at more like 80kg.

Only 68kg.. what the?! What are your legs like?

Yeah im pretty lean for my weight, i think that makes me look little bigger than actuall. Would ideally like to be sitting around 75kg while staying this lean.

Legs are proportional, ill try get a picture up over the weekend - spend a lot of time each week with deadlifts, box squats and calf work!

Grabbed this pic earlier because I had to prove to someone that I make face fuzz look good ;) but I quite like the fact it makes my shoulders and chest look pretty decent too even though I'm still packing plenty of chub

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
And before anyone mentions it the towel is salmon not pink :p

Back
Top Bottom