OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
Can see a difference in your chins but not to the full extent cos of the smilies haha! As long as you make good steady progress and stick with it, you'll be doing well. I need to get some pics up just before I go on holiday in 8 weeks time. I have been eating well and working out for 3 - 4 weeks now and lost about 10/11lbs. Hoping for another 14 lbs off before I go. Trying to save as much muscle mass as possible though :)

Man of Honour
The funniest thing about photos like that is the face that people make while trying to see what the preview pic looks like :D

You've got to pull a funny face it's all part of the fun, I don't think I've got a single pic of me on here without one :D
People who fuzz out their face are just spoiling it for everyone.

Man of Honour
Less talk more photos ;) this thread is all about being able to give advice, motivation or just so you can keep a track of your changes. It's not about judging people this isn't GD :p

4p

4p

Soldato
B*gger off attention seeker, youve spammed the "post a pick of yourself" thread enough, keep your skinny legs out of here.

LMAO

But over in that thread there's no hench people :p

Less talk more photos ;) this thread is all about being able to give advice, motivation or just so you can keep a track of your changes. It's not about judging people this isn't GD :p

Nah i'll post a comparison when the time comes :)

Soldato
Go on then i'll get in one some of this. Been working out lately with some dumbells and i've been doing the 100 push ups thing. I've also taken a big interest in what I actually put into my body and the calories I consume as I'm trying to hit targets because I want to increase my weight, but at the same time I want to lose my belly (if that's possible!). I think I should be taking in 3000 calories a day.

Anyway, I wanted to post a pic up so i've got it on record somewhere of how I look after 3 months/6 months and a year.

RBY9D.jpg

I actually look a lot bigger than I think I am in real life. I seem to look like some sort of heavyweight but I didn't think I was!

My stats:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 14 stone
Bicep: 15.2"
Chest: 45"

Caporegime
To be honest, there isn't that much fat on you, just try and concentrate on your intake and avoid excessively fatty foods, train like a gooden and sleep like an Angel! You'll soon get some results :)

Back
Top Bottom