OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
P1020343Large.jpg

My legs tonight

slowly squating, deadlifts, cycling HIIT, basically making my legs go bigger

feels goodman, need to cut more fat and they should look even better and that is with only 3 months on gym work, always had big legs so might as make use of best asset

Last edited:
Soldato
To be honest, there isn't that much fat on you, just try and concentrate on your intake and avoid excessively fatty foods, train like a gooden and sleep like an Angel! You'll soon get some results :)

Don't avoid fatty foods, avoid simple carb sources. I'd aim for 2500 calories or less if you're looking to lose a bit of body fat, 3000 is probably a little high unless you're creating a large deficit with cardio.

Associate
since we're on legs... why not!

p.s sorry for the poor light, the light is coming from windows on the left of the picture, so my left leg (the one on the right in the picture) is kinda shadowed :/ but im pretty chuffed with the seperation you can see on the other leg! juuuust shy of 24 inches now i've cut!

Permabanned
since we're on legs... why not!

p.s sorry for the poor light, the light is coming from windows on the left of the picture, so my left leg (the one on the right in the picture) is kinda shadowed :/ but im pretty chuffed with the seperation you can see on the other leg! juuuust shy of 24 inches now i've cut!

Nice, whats your height

Soldato
good pics Freefaller

heres my progress - excuse the rubbish shot -in general terms other than arms,shoulders etc - my core chest downwards doesn't seem to get any more muscly - just keeps the same definition but gets deeper if that makes sense - like a tree gradually building up layers

I think I'm out of Obesity though :)

BB.jpg

Soldato
Going to put this as a reminder here of how I am at this point in time, will hopefully be able to start hitting the gym soon!

I've lost nearly 3 stone over the last 9 months, and I'm nearly at the stage to start trying to put some weight back on!

2011-06-18204707.jpg

I'm 6'4, and in this photo I'm 18.5" neck, 14.6" bicep, 36" waist and I'm 17 stone 6. I think 16 stone 10 or thereabouts is going to be a good weight for my build to start building on!

I really need to look after what i eat, i am doing plenty of cardio which is why my weight is coming down, but i love food and not always healthy food so im taking a step back for every 2 that i take!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah definitely heading in the right direction. Separations in the shoulder and vascularity in shoulder and arms have increased.

Thanks! :D :p

Indeed, slightly jealous man!

If only I could look half that decent :(...I just want to lose my 'gut' and do something with my pecs as they are horrible, should post some pictures up but they haven't changed much since my last set I don't think :(

Caporegime
Takes time dude. Feel free to drop me a line if you want to run over some ideas :)

Cheers man, may do that :)

As I usually spout it's money that stops me from doing things :p...I'm trying to figure out what i'm doing with my job, as there is a small gym there (Read: Tiny) but atleast has a bench with weights and a squat rack of the non-cage kind, it just depends on when I can use it...Hopefully I could use it when I finish work at 5 for 30 mins or so :)

It's just my underlying knee and shoulder issue at the moment, but i'm hoping squats etc will strengthen my knee so I can do more cardio. And my shoulder, god knows, just need to strengthen it and hope for the best really

Soldato
Depends what you want, i wouldn't go out and eat loads of McDonalds, or are you recommending that?

Avoiding fatty foods is generally a bad idea, when would you propose not to do this? Perhaps on an extreme cut, but carbs generally cause a greater insulin spike which intern increases fat storage. I'm not saying you should go eat fast food, but if it fits your macros there's no reason why you couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom