OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Associate
Steedie, nice and solid there, I take it you're back on bulking?
Skull, basically what Steedie said. You've got a balanced physique, learn to pose a bit and get that back out. :)
tom_e I remember your pictures from quite a while, your mid section is getting thinner and thinner while your lats are getting even wider with every picture. you're doing a great job, so keep it up fella!

Soldato
Thanks for the positive comments guys, I'm struggling to build mass at the moment as my job requires walking 15km+ per day, I'm increasing slowly but I don't want to turn straight to carbs for calories as I put on fat very easily.

Soldato
Thanks for the positive comments guys, I'm struggling to build mass at the moment as my job requires walking 15km+ per day, I'm increasing slowly but I don't want to turn straight to carbs for calories as I put on fat very easily.
On a positive note you'll stay trim ;).

Caporegime

im intrigued, are you a postman or work in a collection warehouse, bit like argos where you need to go and pick things all day long?

15km+ is like 4-5 hours of walking is it not?

Soldato
That's true, and the treadmill is a thing of the past these days!

Just gonna keep slowly increasing the amount of food I eat and see how things go.

Edit: Yeah postman.

Caporegime
That's true, and the treadmill is a thing of the past these days!

Just gonna keep slowly increasing the amount of food I eat and see how things go.

Edit: Yeah postman.

now that i think of it, i have never seen a fat postman lol, that is a lot of walking and getting up early everyday too, do you take anything to drink during your rounds in order to stop catabolic effects? such as bcaa's or a protein smoothie, etc?

Man of Honour
now that i think of it, i have never seen a fat postman lol, that is a lot of walking and getting up early everyday too, do you take anything to drink during your rounds in order to stop catabolic effects? such as bcaa's or a protein smoothie, etc?

Our old one used to take beer! :p

Yeah on my bulk for next years competition season now mate :)

Just found my very first post in this thread, 2 and a half years ago :eek:

Brilliant changes mate, you should have no problems placing next year :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just thought I'd upload some recent images since I only got old ones on here, still got a long way to go but I'm happy with how things are going, these are from 29th April 2011 just after I've finished a bulking season, my weight was 128.6kg I'm currently 115.9kg since cutting from 29th April, I plan on taking more pictures in September to show cutting progress and then again at end of December:

Rear lat spread:
precutbackshotlattsprea.jpg

Back double biceps:
backdoublebiceps.jpg

I know my bodyfat is still way too high which is why I'm doing a really long cut from april to December, my goal is to reach 17 stone, but if I'm still too fat at 17 stone then obviously I'll keep going to 16st. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I haven't put a photo up for a long time so here's a quick back shot.

Oh yeah, I remember why I never put any photos up, because everything needs work!

14529-rearbiaug14.jpg

You look pretty good to me, arms, shoulders, back, all look good, I bet in 3 years you'll be huge, if you want to be huge that is? Some people dont. Your bodyfat looks good too.:)

Last edited:
Soldato
It's a huge change from those old pics you posted :p so definitely keep up the good work. At 6'3 you'll look even better.

Speaking of changes. Could a few of you guys post up your starting and current pics. It would be really interesting to see how people have progressed without having to trawl trough the whole thread :)

Back
Top Bottom