OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Speaking of changes. Could a few of you guys post up your starting and current pics. It would be really interesting to see how people have progressed without having to trawl trough the whole thread :)

Aye, I did that a few pages back...I just gained weight basically as I haven't been doing it constantly...:p...Will post something up in a couple of months :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
IMG_2514.JPG

Now.
IMG_2796_tb.jpg

Hard to see the difference in the photos, but I've gained some size in most areas just not massive amounts as I never really bulk. My legs are the biggest improvement.

Legs 2008.
IMG_2507.JPG

Legs now.
IMG_2795_tb.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Thank you :)

Yeah I'm pretty pleased, it wasn't until the other day I did that comparison and I was quite shocked, as you don't realise just how much you've changed until you look that far back

kai

kai

Soldato
Well i am finally happy with the abs, got to point where i don’t need to tense for visibility they are there.... proved to myself it was possible. But now it’s done I want to increase size again. Back to eating **** loads. Clean bulk while keep low bf for the next 2 years is plan/goal . Taken near enough 9 months to drop b.f to single figures and shed all the puppy fat :( and lost a little strength in the process. Certain areas however there have been massive gaines with upper body strength e.g. muscleups, vertical push ups and presses.

abshn.jpg

abs2t.jpg

Steedie - great shape well done. what weight are you sitting at there in July?

Last edited:
Soldato
Looking good chaps, great progress!

What was your diet like when you were bulking previously, Kai?

I think I have a similar body type to yours and have a horrible feeling it will take me a long time to lose the tiny bit of 'podge' I have around the stomach.

kai

kai

Soldato
Looking good chaps, great progress!

What was your diet like when you were bulking previously, Kai?

I think I have a similar body type to yours and have a horrible feeling it will take me a long time to lose the tiny bit of 'podge' I have around the stomach.

Do you mean cutting diet - either way here are both.

Cutting Diet.
7am PhD Pharma Whey
7:15 Porridge Oats & Udo Choice

9:00 Handful of almonds

10:30 chicken breast and steam veg
1:00 chicken breast and steam veg & half sliced sweet potato

4:00 PWO PhD Synergy Iso 7

7:15 PWO PhD Synergy Iso 7

8:00 Chicken breast, Steak or Salmon, steam veg & half sliced sweet potato

10:00pm PhD Pharma Whey

========My bulking diet which is now kicked in is similar but just few things tweeked.=========

7am PhD Pharma Whey
7:15 Porridge Oats & spoon full of honey
8:00 Animal M Stack
9:00 Handful of almonds

10:30 chicken breast or 8oz of Steak (raw), 4 florrets of brocolli and half cup whole grain rice
1:00 chicken breast, 4 florrets of brocolli and half cup whole grain rice

3:00 Handful of almonds & Usn Pure Whey

4:00 PWO PhD Synergy Iso 7

7:15 PWO PhD Synergy Iso 7

8:00 Chicken breast, Steak or white fish, large sweet potato and salad

10:00pm PhD Pharma Whey

Last edited:
Soldato
It was the bulk diet in particular but thanks for both.

My current diet is similar to your bulk diet although I've never eaten 8kg of steak. :eek:

Not sure whether to 'bulk' through winter (only weigh 63kg atm) then try and shed the podge for summer or get rid of it now then bulk when I am happy.

kai

kai

Soldato
It was the bulk diet in particular but thanks for both.

My current diet is similar to your bulk diet although I've never eaten 8kg of steak. :eek:

Not sure whether to 'bulk' through winter (only weigh 63kg atm) then try and shed the podge for summer or get rid of it now then bulk when I am happy.

8oz, 8oz hahah 8kg :rolleyes:

kai

kai

Soldato
Kai, you worked out the macros for the bulking diet? Seems a little low? Unless maybe you are having a ton of whole milk with your shakes.

Maybe a little but it's massive jump from what i have been use to i will still grow with the following (hopefully)

works out at around

2450 calories
68.3g of Fat
238.2g of Protein
181.6g of Carbs

kai

kai

Soldato
Thanks kai, I'm 81kg in those shots :)

That’s around about where i want to be sitting. At the moment I am around 64kg. Time to pile it back on now but clean - in some ways I’m regretting losing a lot of muscle mass/fat loss to get the desired look over the 9 month period :confused:

Back
Top Bottom