OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
im not really sure why you have a problem with me zulu, im very impressed by your shots and physique. The only grievance ive had with you is that i think you took huge, knowing, risks benching heavy on a smith.

Ive had 18's yes, they are 17's now after a long period off, biceps mean nothing in the grand scheme. Deadlifting a quarter ton is my 'best' lift to quote and i dont think anything i say is wrong per sey at least not in the context its intended. I dont have time for mucking about posting help to people who dont at least show some evidence of making it to a better level in lifting. I only ask that this chap proves he is made of better stuff.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Permabanned
+1

i told him to try and be more positive, but other people said they prefer negativity.

people work differently to different stimulus, negative remarks can have a positive or negative effect and positive remarks always have a good effect.

for example when someone says "oh you look much better/slimmer" i think to myself, damn people think i look better, the gym must be working, i might as well stick at it and try harder because it is working.

rather than, "your still fat, got a long way to go", i would think, why do i even bother?

either he has issues with himself or he actually thinks people need to be treated like dirt in order for them to do something better about it, either way the problem is with him, not us.

Psycho, look m8 if a person cant take the criticism im offering, which i believe whilst harsh is balanced, then i really dont expect much from them. Suck it up a bit, even danny laruso took crap off mr miyagi before getting badass

Man of Honour
I think it's just down to what people want in terms of feedback themselves. I welcome people telling me straight that I'm doing something completely wrong, in fact I attribute a lot of my successes to asking people to be brutally honest and making adjustments accordingly. I'm guessing UE is the same.

He's still trying to help, don't forget.

Permabanned
I think it's just down to what people want in terms of feedback themselves. I welcome people telling me straight that I'm doing something completely wrong, in fact I attribute a lot of my successes to asking people to be brutally honest and making adjustments accordingly. I'm guessing UE is the same.

He's still trying to help, don't forget.

id rather realistic feedback m8 yes i really think this game makes you a bit arsey if im honest, im so so tired of, well people, yap yap yap all day about what they will/can/should do and 0 evidence/effort.

Maybe ill screw a few on the way by being negative but the ones i help do pretty well, although online its very hard to truly help someone they need to help themselves. Everything i've achieved came from the help of proven lifters not keyboard warriors. I am not a keyboard warrior ill assure anyone.

Associate
My arms are my weakest just used then as an example a 630lb squat for 3 reps is my claim to fame as well as a 523 bench, got no beef with you and i hear what you saying just go easy on peeps, the truth never hurt anyone but it can give self esteem a good bashing. Bodybuilding aint the easiest of sports its one part gym to 3 parts diet etc

Caporegime

lifting is the last thing you should be worried about, just trying to be realistic but you live in a **** hole, you need to get a better job and save up to put down a deposit on a decent home, otherwise your going to end up living in a **** hole for the rest of your life, hope you can prove me wrong and buy a £500K home in 1 years time ;) :D

Permabanned
lifting is the last thing you should be worried about, just trying to be realistic but you live in a **** hole, you need to get a better job and save up to put down a deposit on a decent home, otherwise your going to end up living in a **** hole for the rest of your life, hope you can prove me wrong and buy a £500K home in 1 years time ;) :D

thats the gym in my office back room m8, not sure how many companies you run? but as far as i can tell your the only one with no pics or proof up anywhere?

Caporegime
My arms are my weakest just used then as an example a 630lb squat for 3 reps is my claim to fame as well as a 523 bench, got no beef with you and i hear what you saying just go easy on peeps, the truth never hurt anyone but it can give self esteem a good bashing. Bodybuilding aint the easiest of sports its one part gym to 3 parts diet etc

monster squat, what would you say is the most important thing or things you have learned from all your years of training?

Caporegime
thats the gym in my office back room m8, not sure how many companies you run? but as far as i can tell your the only one with no pics or proof up anywhere?

i don't believe in having my pictures up on the internet, i know what i need to do, i dont need to post a picture up, i have family members/friends who are into weights too, and i talk with them on a regular basis and exchange advice with them as well as on here.

i have no facebook, no bebo, no myspace or whatever the "cool" kids use these days, even though i know you can make them private, etc. i try and keep myself as private as possible, something i have learned over the years.

i will be making a video of my squatting for icecold to analyse as i have knee issues and i know he knows his stuff and has helped me in the past. that's the only reason why im going to do it, and i will PM him the details of it, because he is the only one that needs to see it.

i used to have social network thing many years ago, but i no longer believe in it.

my lifts are 80kg bench, 150kg deadlift, 180kg squat, these are not 1 rep max's, i dont believe in them, but what i use for reps. ive only been doing this seriously for like a year but took many weeks off due to busy lifestyle. i owned my first home when i was 18/19 (not for myself rented it out), i was the director of my first company when i was 23, i have also run one of my family business's for several years and looking to buy another business within the next 2 months. i also have a BA honours degree. so im not dumb and un-educated either.

anyway i seem to have hit a note, maybe you should take note in future and try and be more positive. if you run a business, i feel sorry for any employee's you have, having employed more than 100 people myself, i know different people act differently to different stimulus. some people need a kick up the backside other's prefer being sweet talked.

you remind me of that guy who got fired in the first week of the apprentice in the sausage making project.

Permabanned
i don't believe in having my pictures up on the internet, i know what i need to do, i dont need to post a picture up, i have family members/friends who are into weights too, and i talk with them on a regular basis and exchange advice with them as well as on here.
I think that really says it all for me, you seen the thread title right?

my lifts are 80kg bench, 150kg deadlift, 180kg squat, these are not 1 rep max's, i dont believe in them, but what i use for reps.

those numbers dont even make sense.

Its not that you've hit a chord, but ever since i came back here ive watched you post advice all over the place like your the best in the business, there is no proof of you lifts or body anywhere and a lot of the advice is questionable at best. Now your claimin to be one of the biggest l;ifters on here? And yet you're leading the charge against me? What a joke.

Caporegime
Are you claiming you are 18 percent bf in these pics?

Looks higher than that.

He's referring to his Bi's I believe

i have no facebook, no bebo, no myspace or whatever the "cool" kids use these days, even though i know you can make them private, etc. i try and keep myself as private as possible, something i have learned over the years.

i will be making a video of my squatting for icecold to analyse as i have knee issues and i know he knows his stuff and has helped me in the past. that's the only reason why im going to do it, and i will PM him the details of it, because he is the only one that needs to see it.

i used to have social network thing many years ago, but i no longer believe in it.

my lifts are 80kg bench, 150kg deadlift, 180kg squat, these are not 1 rep max's, i dont believe in them, but what i use for reps. ive only been doing this seriously for like a year but took many weeks off due to busy lifestyle. i owned my first home when i was 18/19 (not for myself rented it out), i was the director of my first company when i was 23, i have also run one of my family business's for several years and looking to buy another business within the next 2 months. i also have a BA honours degree. so im not dumb and un-educated either.

anyway i seem to have hit a note, maybe you should take note in future and try and be more positive. if you run a business, i feel sorry for any employee's you have, having employed more than 100 people myself, i know different people act differently to different stimulus. some people need a kick up the backside other's prefer being sweet talked.

you remind me of that guy who got fired in the first week of the apprentice in the sausage making project.

Hello :)

For reference, you can create a youtube account, when you upload the videos you can make them private and ONLY viewable if people are given the direct link...Thought it might help

Caporegime
I think that really says it all for me, you seen the thread title right?

those numbers dont even make sense.

Its not that you've hit a chord, but ever since i came back here ive watched you post advice all over the place like your the best in the business, there is no proof of you lifts or body anywhere and a lot of the advice is questionable at best. Now your claimin to be one of the biggest l;ifters on here? And yet you're leading the charge against me? What a joke.

lol you do know many people have not posted pictures in here right?

that's my lifts, may not make sense to you, but that's what i lift. i have huge legs.

also when did i claim to be one of the biggest lifters on here? in the powerlifting totals im ranked 34th out of 49 lol

Caporegime
He's referring to his Bi's I believe

Hello :)

For reference, you can create a youtube account, when you upload the videos you can make them private and ONLY viewable if people are given the direct link...Thought it might help

yeah, cheer's mate, think i'll use that as i have a youtube account as you need it to view some video's but never posted one up.

my phone has HD recording too, so i just hope the file sizes are small, only have 5MB upload.

anyway gotta go get ready, im away out for the day.

going to try and get video's for icecold next week.

Permabanned
also when did i claim to be one of the biggest lifters on here? in the powerlifting totals im ranked 34th out of 49 lol

yeah because your numbers dont add up right no one realistically lifts to those ratios youve scaled back a professional lifters numbers to a point where they dont make any sense. Listen im done with you your clearly starting to troll and now we are mucking up the pics thread which contains none of you pictures anyway.

Soldato

images

Caporegime
yeah because your numbers dont add up right no one realistically lifts to those ratios youve scaled back a professional lifters numbers to a point where they dont make any sense. Listen im done with you your clearly starting to troll and now we are mucking up the pics thread which contains none of you pictures anyway.

lol

i'll make a video of my lift's and link delvis to them, if he verify's them will that make you believe them?

ratio's? lol, you honestly think everyone on the planet has to adhere to ratios? you do know there are people who are the exception to the rules?

Back
Top Bottom