OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Permabanned
thanks for the support steedie, for better or worse if haddows or anyone else went away and improved significantly then came back i would be the first to champion their efforts, hopefully one of these guys who are hating on me WILL go and improve, maybe then they will thank me or maybe they will still think im wrong. But im not out to troll, if what i say is so wrong then they can always just ignore me...

Associate
the thing that p***ed me off is that you dont know my situation, u dont know what i was like before/now or even if those pics are really even me lol......they are but, just jumping the gun and slating, for all you know i could have been a wee bit disabled and killed my family in rage after that xD

i appreciate the comments but i been doin this a long time and it aint always been about getting bigger n bigger, i loved havin a slim lean torso in the past. i have 3 young kids at a few years apart, injuries that i cant shake and its time to get the into a motivated spirit and the bug back...gym time is hard to come by between kids, work and a demanding wife... you did get me that ****ed i got the old bag out the shed and smashed it about for a good half hour...

im not here to rabble about the passed as i am what i am now and i need to move forward what i done in the past is irrelevant to me and im just wantin to get to a stage i feel motivated and feelin good about myself again.

baggy clothes and a jacket for the next six weeks lol.

Permabanned

Well enough yap and more gym then, get angry, get fired up, smash the wife about (joke), but make it count, those pics are really poor, you have loads of work to do, but it will be AWESOME when you get new pics after 12 months of hard work and can put them side by side and be proud of what you have achieved.

But get on and do it!! Otherwise you validate my snap judgement of you and end up looking silly.

Soldato
id rather realistic feedback m8 yes i really think this game makes you a bit arsey if im honest, im so so tired of, well people, yap yap yap all day about what they will/can/should do and 0 evidence/effort.

Maybe ill screw a few on the way by being negative but the ones i help do pretty well, although online its very hard to truly help someone they need to help themselves. Everything i've achieved came from the help of proven lifters not keyboard warriors. I am not a keyboard warrior ill assure anyone.

thanks for the support steedie, for better or worse if haddows or anyone else went away and improved significantly then came back i would be the first to champion their efforts, hopefully one of these guys who are hating on me WILL go and improve, maybe then they will thank me or maybe they will still think im wrong. But im not out to troll, if what i say is so wrong then they can always just ignore me...

This ^ this is your problem that I think some people are bothered by. People come here for support and advice, not necessarily Ultra Extremes advice in particular but just anyones really. If you wants to post off your own back then so be it, but it's an open forum, not yours, no one makes you post so don't try and use it as an arguement.

Ok for example, if you do post your advice on here and I don't follow it (or even if I do) and you deem my efforts unsuccessful by your standards I don't need Ultra Extremes validation on it! So to be frank you come across as so far up your own arse you sound like a jerk and that, pal, is bad drills regardless of what anyone else might say about talking "straight". I mean, what is this? Xfactor with Simon Cowell? You need to relax and stop looking down on others. If it's too much hassle for you then why post at all? Why not go write a book of advice and make money out of your efforts instead?

Caporegime
This ^ this is your problem that I think some people are bothered by. People come here for support and advice, not necessarily Ultra Extremes advice in particular but just anyones really. If you wants to post off your own back then so be it, but it's an open forum, not yours, no one makes you post so don't try and use it as an arguement.

Ok for example, if you do post your advice on here and I don't follow it (or even if I do) and you deem my efforts unsuccessful by your standards I don't need Ultra Extremes validation on it! So to be frank you come across as so far up your own arse you sound like a jerk and that, pal, is bad drills regardless of what anyone else might say about talking "straight". I mean, what is this? Xfactor with Simon Cowell? You need to relax and stop looking down on others. If it's too much hassle for you then why post at all? Why not go write a book of advice and make money out of your efforts instead?

+1

its fine telling people the truth, but people like to be spoken to the same way they speak to others, if a guy has not asked him for advice specifically then he shouldn't feel the need to dish it out.

i would love him to come up to a gym here in glasgow and say this stuff face to face to people :D

the only people i actually want advice from on here are darkshadow, icecold, nightmare, freefaller, and a few select others like bennyc, etc. zulu is a veteran, he could probably teach me a thing or two as well.

"this guy runs about as if he is the stone cold steve austin of bodybuilding"

^^^^^^^^^^^^
that's sigworthy lol

he say's im lying about my lifts, when people verify my vids, we will then know how much he really knows, which is jack

Permabanned
Well im just glad that all the unsuccessful/mediocre trainers on here will pamper you with praise and rain down compliments left right and center.

I find it really interesting that for the most part the impressive, dedicated, hard working lifters seem to think im making useful contributions, yet all the unproven wannabes are upset by my frank posting style.

Tells a story that does.

Caporegime
im not really sure why you have a problem with me zulu, im very impressed by your shots and physique. The only grievance ive had with you is that i think you took huge, knowing, risks benching heavy on a smith.

Ive had 18's yes, they are 17's now after a long period off, biceps mean nothing in the grand scheme. Deadlifting a quarter ton is my 'best' lift to quote and i dont think anything i say is wrong per sey at least not in the context its intended. I dont have time for mucking about posting help to people who dont at least show some evidence of making it to a better level in lifting. I only ask that this chap proves he is made of better stuff.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is just an angsty teenager with fake pics isn't it?

i wouldn't say they were fake pics, people who use fake pics usually use ones with a low bodyfat and high amounts of muscle mass.

i seriously dont know how anyone who looks like that can tell other people they have gotten nowhere and need to listen to him and stop being little pansies and crying and moaning all the time.

cheets never went to the gym because all of his gear was wet, he took a shot at him, i dont know about you, but there is no way i would train in soaking wet gear either. you could quite easily catch a cold then be out of commission for a few days, i'd rather miss one session than potentially missing a lot more.

if the guy looked like B1C3P then fair enough.

anyway i think it's best to just to ignore him from now on. he is far from the expert he thinks he is.

Soldato
Blimey where is ff when you need him its just getting silly now.

So true, re-read your last post. If you spoke like that in our gym you'd be chewed up. You do realise I'm not engaging in your childish ***-for-tat, I'm being outspoken without restrain, seeing as that is the format you seem to prefer. You seem to broadcast an air of unjustifiable superiority over other people. Slamming the mohawk guy was sad and bleating on about wannabes makes you sound a stupid knuckle-head.

Funny you should mention FF, even if you happened to be of greater skill and knowledge than him for some reason I feel I want to listen to his advice everytime over yours.

Tells a story that does.

Associate
no way i would train in soaking wet gear either. you could quite easily catch a cold
But being cold/wet = more likely to get a cold is a myth anyway. I can see what he's pointing at though. I'm guilty of missing sessions that I really shouldn't have - if I had someone call me on it I'm sure it would happen far less frequently

UE is a little frank (as is obvious), but there were no personal insults, I think people just need to either read it as blunt criticism or just ignore him, it isn't hard to click the ignore button after all.

Soldato
You Indian/Asian chaps have a lot to prove, i dont think we've had a decent colored lifter in here as yet, usually just constant moaning about diet and ramadan etc (apologies for cultural/religeous ignorances im probably displaying).
You can't base your assumptions on a demographic that is still considered a minority in this country. And who has moaned about ramadhan/diet here? As far as I'm aware, I am the only Muslim lifter here.

I'm lb for lb stronger than any Caucasian I've met. I've visited and trained in some of the best gyms up north. Does this mean Pakistani's are gifted with awesome genes? Hah!

Quite on the contrary. Effort, and invincible levels of determination will always set the strong people apart from the weak people.

Race is an issue only if people make it to be. Heck, I don't need to tell you that. Look around you :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
I like UEs posting style. It may seem harsh but someone being brutally honest about you and really telling you like it is., is one of the best things someone can do for you in this sport

It's all too easy to coast and think you're doing enough and growing all the time because your nan says you're getting too big or your work colleagues all say how massive you are. But the best advice comes from those who do it and have done it for years and know that actually, you aren't massive and there's a lot you need to do. I've had some very harsh criticism from Rob and a few people who compete, but the aren't doing it to be harsh, they're doing it to help me out.

You need to know your faults and weaknesses in this game to know how to progress, if people just told you you were great and look huge all the time you'd just keep doing what you've always done and never make the gains you are capable of

Agree 100%

I prefer to be told what needs improving and once people stop saying it needs improving and move onto the next thing I take it as a well done you are getting there. :)

Caporegime
You can't base your assumptions on a demographic that is still considered a minority in this country. And who has moaned about ramadhan/diet here? As far as I'm aware, I am the only Muslim lifter here.

I'm lb for lb stronger than any Caucasian I've met. I've visited and trained in some of the best gyms up north. Does this mean Pakistani's are gifted with awesome genes? Hah!

Quite on the contrary. Effort, and invincible levels of determination will always set the strong people apart from the weak people.

Race is an issue only if people make it to be. Heck, I don't need to tell you that. Look around you :)

i pretty much said the same thing, the whole asian genetics thing is a myth in my eyes. genetics does play a part but probably not as much as people think it does.

lot of people claim to be genetically gifted when they are not. take a look at the bnbf finalists, this is basically the natural limit, which isn't particularly huge.

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/fb.ashx?m=3040959

Back
Top Bottom