OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Sheesh, while I understand some of them are oldies........

I dunno, I can't even think of anything to say...

basically that is the natural limit, theres all ages in there. these are the finalists, so only the top guys pictured here no noobies.

did you think that the natural limit would be a lot more/less?

probably more because a lot of people lie about being natural when they are not. ronnie coleman for example throughout his whole career has stated he is natural lol :D

Man of Honour
He never claimed he was natural in his Olympia winning days. But he said he was a natural when he became pro, which may or may not be true

Delvis, I don't know if you were expecting more or not but that, while not close to IFBB pro standards, is still hugely impressive

Caporegime
He never claimed he was natural in his Olympia winning days. But he said he was a natural when he became pro, which may or may not be true

Delvis, I don't know if you were expecting more or not but that, while not close to IFBB pro standards, is still hugely impressive

hugely impressive at those bodyfat levels, one of them even looks as if he has a physique pretty much exactly like zyzz's.

Soldato

But this is at absolute peak conditioning. Look at Steeds a mere few weeks after his comp, he looked twice the size he did when competing. Granted, that's with some fat added back on, but it's a more aesthetically pleasing look in my opinion as well. If you saw these guys when they were at say 9-10% bodyfat, I bet that they would look a LOT bigger!

Caporegime
basically that is the natural limit, theres all ages in there. these are the finalists, so only the top guys pictured here no noobies.

probably more because a lot of people lie about being natural when they are not. ronnie coleman for example throughout his whole career has stated he is natural lol :D

Hey, it's dat dere celltech, not roids! :mad: :p

J.T

J.T

Soldato
I’m not sure why people think the way you look/train/eat has anything to do with the advice you give being good or not?

You don't actually have to be a bodybuilder/weight lifter to be an expert in it, hell half the PT's in my Gym are scrawny little guys but they know more about building muscle/Lifting techniques/Diet than I do.

None of the above is meant in an aggressive way towards anyone good sir's, just putting across another point of view is all. :)

Anyway as someone else said more Pics (no homo) and less chat is needed now. :D

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Yup needs more pics, so here's one I took for the lols

Myspace poser pic :o

lols.png

Caporegime

But this is at absolute peak conditioning. Look at Steeds a mere few weeks after his comp, he looked twice the size he did when competing. Granted, that's with some fat added back on, but it's a more aesthetically pleasing look in my opinion as well. If you saw these guys when they were at say 9-10% bodyfat, I bet that they would look a LOT bigger!

Pretty much what Monkee says I guess...It's the low BF, although they probably look smaller in those pics than in real life, as there is nothing to compare them too.

I guess I'd expect them to be a bit bigger at least? I dunno, never followed much competing so can't comment too much :)

Caporegime
May as well, nouts probably changed since my last pics seeing as they where only a little while ago:

dscn3645s.jpg

dscn3647.jpg

And one for funsies:
dscn3651a.jpg

I really need to lose fat around my mid section, and chest...It just all seems to gather in those areas...Ah well, time shall tell!

Soldato
Delvis, think you're in the same position as me. Just bulk bulk bulk, then once you've got some significant muscle mass, you can start cutting and getting lean. I don't think there's any point in trying to cut down the BF% until you've got something to show, so don't fret about the chest and mid-section for now =)

Caporegime
Delvis, think you're in the same position as me. Just bulk bulk bulk, then once you've got some significant muscle mass, you can start cutting and getting lean. I don't think there's any point in trying to cut down the BF% until you've got something to show, so don't fret about the chest and mid-section for now =)

No I know, it's just it's always been there...Even when I starved myself :p (quite literally!)

My issue is I don't like the idea of bulking, just due to the BF% that can get added on...I blame my self consciousness for that...Going to keep eating what I am and training how I am now (slightely less weight, more reps/sets) as opposed to trying for a 1RM.

Hopefully things will change :)...Anyway, from what I can remember you are quite low on the BF?

Caporegime
the bulk/cut routine is the "easy way" and even that's not very easy. To sum it up for you: There is no easy way to do it.

However, once you've learnt what your body needs (and everybody really is unique in this regard), and where the balance needs to be kept, I am led to believe it (lean bulking) is plain sailing. I.e. "once you know how, it's easy" type thing. I'm yet to learn what I need.

Last edited:
Caporegime
the bulk/cut routine is the "easy way" and even that's not very easy. To sum it up for you: There is no easy way to do it.

However, once you've learnt what your body needs (and everybody really is unique in this regard), and where the balance needs to be kept, I am led to believe it (lean bulking) is plain sailing. I.e. "once you know how, it's easy" type thing. I'm yet to learn what I need.

True I guess....I will see what happens over the next few months :)

Caporegime
Solid abs Lie.

Took a pic.. had to use the flash as my room is pretty dark so that washed out some definition. Makes my back actually look worse than in January :( Not naked :D

p9040017b.jpg

looking solid, thick and tight, can we get glute shot (no homo) ;)

lol :p

maybe work more on your back though, delts, tri's and bi's looking good, keep at it and you will get there

Soldato
No :p

Its weird, my arms look good to me there but as soon as they are by my side seem small and really lack width. More work needed for sure. Will be starting HST in 2 weeks i think so i'll see how the progress goes on that.

Back
Top Bottom