OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Caporegime
Nope. The human body is *way* more complicated. Yes, the obvious rule of "eat less than you spend, and you'll lose weight" applies. But there are many, many subtleties to what you eat - else you wouldn't need a varied diet for a start.

Also the "Atkins" diet is simply a keto diet with the added rule of "eat more meat if you get hungry".

Man of Honour
387420_10150991166730089_525845088_21920751_1108814305_n.jpg

;)

Soldato
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Associate
So going on a "keto" regime is basically having a low amount of carbs and increasing fats? So I could combine this with intermittent fasting and drop a good amount of fat in a short amount of time?

Intermittent fasting is absolutely amazing by the way! I lost 2/3 pounds consistently for 4 weeks and preserved the muscle mass I had (not much but still kept it!).

J.T

J.T

Soldato
LOL, nice one Steedie mate, what wait you up to/down to now and how are things going over all, still planning on competing next year?

I just hit 84.6KG myself down from something like 96KG, really starting to see a difference. :)

Permabanned
Promised some pics from before i went away, i did NOT hit my targets and am very very disappointed with the pics. Slimming to new year now and gonna hit a big bulk in jan with a full daily blog on here.

No legs as they are crap right now i will have them in my before pics in jan

6'2" @ 107kg

sdc10583a.jpg

sdc10584q.jpg

sdc10585t.jpg

sdc10586.jpg

sdc10588q.jpg

sdc10589w.jpg

sorry bout all the double biceps i just uploaded my folder didnt check it

Last edited:
Permabanned
i neeeeeed to get to near 100kg 107kg is the lightest ive ever been but this last lot of BF dont wanna go. Im going all shake for a month now, maybe some fruit and eggs in there (not together, bleugh) time to get neolithic with myself

Soldato
not even acne m8, it WAS acne when i was young now its just scar tissue. However im an advocate of the special sauce and i will be assisted in my january bulk.

Ahh, inwhich case I hope it clears up for ya mate.

I'm going to be assisted come next week, can't be arsed doing it the hard way anymore, you're not alone. :)

Will be able to put 10 pre-teens through puberty soon enough, lmao

Permabanned
Ahh, inwhich case I hope it clears up for ya mate.

I'm going to be assisted come next week, can't be arsed doing it the hard way anymore, you're not alone. :)

Will be able to put 10 pre-teens through puberty soon enough, lmao

lol we GL m8 remember treat it with respect, im all for it when done properly but nothing worse than when its abused as a shortcut.

Delvis - no m8 was coeliac disease in the end it seems, so no reason not to do another cycle.

Soldato
CaptainFlaboguts.jpg

I've had enough of being a lardy arsed chunky monkey, and have been hovering around the 13 stone 6 mark for far too long.
I've managed to get down from a rather bloated 17 stone to where I am by changing my diet, but admittedly it's still crap as I'm so fussy.

Hopefully I'll have some decent results to come as I'm making this a complete change of lifestyle rather than a fad thing, so fingers crossed :)

Back
Top Bottom